Author Topic: Pattern wish list  (Read 3371 times)

grampa

Pattern wish list
« on: November 29, 2010, 08:08:20 am »
Whilst its to cold for the shop and to stop me getting bored is there any specific patterns that you want........Paul ;D

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
Re: Pattern wish list
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 11:11:09 am »
I had a request at the show I did this weekend of a locomotive, silhouette style that i can make a simple puzzle of for a small child.  So not much detail basically the outline.  You don't need to incorporate the puzzle pieces i can freehand that part.  Thanks in advance. Other vehicles would be fun as well.
Steam ship, rocket ship, elephant standing with one foot on a ball like at the circus.
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Offline skip

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 11:27:16 am »
http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac246/skiplunn/006.jpg                                         would like a pattern of this pic    i like cutting your patterns    but cant keep up             THANK YOU                     SKIP

grampa

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 03:00:30 pm »
I have a few more somewhere when I find them I will post....Paul
I had a request at the show I did this weekend of a locomotive, silhouette style that i can make a simple puzzle of for a small child.  So not much detail basically the outline.  You don't need to incorporate the puzzle pieces i can freehand that part.  Thanks in advance. Other vehicles would be fun as well.
Steam ship, rocket ship, elephant standing with one foot on a ball like at the circus.

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 03:35:24 pm »
Thank you very much.  I'll get that train cut right away!
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Offline mrsn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 05:27:52 pm »
Great patterns for simple puzzles. They would make a good tray type puzzle as well.
Thanks!!!
MrsN

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 06:53:16 pm »
Thanks so much,  Dunk for asking and Paul for delivering :)
I'm from North Dakota

boxmaker

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 07:30:27 pm »
Thanks Grampa, that's a lot of great patterns.

scratcho

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 08:40:13 pm »
Grampa; I enjoy your car and motorcycle patterns very much. I am looking for a vintage motorscooter pattern. ie Vespa, Lambretta, Cushman, not the modern plastic stuff. Arpop has a Vespa clock, but I haven`t seen anything else. Thanks in advance; Dennis

Offline termite

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 09:43:49 pm »
Grampa, i would like to have your H.D.Roadglide patttern. thanks

pauley555

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010, 06:51:57 am »
hi paul,could you do a cafe open and closed sign for my sister in law,she wants it for a joke for her kids,kind regards paul

scratcho

Re: Pattern wish list 2
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2010, 09:12:21 pm »
Hi Grampa; Here is a photo of my current ride 1983 Honda Gold Wing Interstate GL1100. Please see if you can make a pattern of it, I don`t need the background just the bike. The scooter pattern looks fantastic, I will cut it as soon as I finish some Christmass presents. Thank you very muich; Dennis

Offline woodworker

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2010, 12:50:52 am »
hi Paul,you're patterns are great,you  have a great talent for doing patterns.i would like to request a couple of youre motorcycle patterns.i have tried myself ,but cant seem to get it just right.thankyou in advance for any help-----dave

grampa

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010, 04:33:46 am »
Hi Dave, Anything in mind or just some bike patterns....Paul ;D
hi Paul,you're patterns are great,you  have a great talent for doing patterns.i would like to request a couple of youre motorcycle patterns.i have tried myself ,but cant seem to get it just right.thankyou in advance for any help-----dave

Offline woodworker

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2010, 06:45:44 am »
thanks for the reply Paul,i got a copy of youre roadglide and honda patterns.if you have any other bike patterns, that would be good.i am trying to put together a selection of patterns , with a few different patterns in each theme and see how i go.thanks again ------dave

SMF

Teknoromi