Author Topic: Wedding plaque  (Read 1841 times)

Bill P

Wedding plaque
« on: July 24, 2010, 05:17:07 pm »
Hi,  I'm a tad desperate on this one.  My hard drive went poof a few weeks ago (note to everyone, back up everything all the time!).  Before that happened, I had a small booth at a wedding show and sold a bunch of plaques that can be seen at http://www.8by10woodworking.com/Plaques_And_Signs.html .  I have no memory of where I got the pattern the first time.  I've always meant to post this question here so I can give credit where credit is due, but never got around to it.  Help me, please.  Has anyone ever seen this before?  Help an old man figure out where it came from so I can get it again.  Thanks, Bill

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
Re: Wedding plaque
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 05:25:19 pm »
I believe you got that from Gina over on the free for all forum...
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Bill P

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 05:35:32 pm »
Thanks, Mike.  I feel stupid, but I don't see that forum.

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 07:35:11 pm »
Check your private messages Bill.
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Bill P

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 08:05:25 pm »
Thank you, Mike!

Remember everyone, back up all your stuff!

Bill

northie66

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 08:42:36 pm »
Hey Mike P... where do you get your corian?  And if you don't mind, what's the cost?

Dawie

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 11:41:52 pm »
I know what you mean about making a back up, Bill. I have a usb stick around all the time, new pattern copy goes straight unto usb, don't even put them on the pc anymore.
David.

northie66

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 05:08:21 pm »
Boy Janet....you are the 'heavy hitter' with that drive!

When you said USB 'stick' I was thinking maybe 8GB flash drive!

I have a converted 320 GB hard drive that I put into an external closure for my back-ups and that is adequate for all my 'stuff'!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

northie66

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 06:26:11 pm »
Graybeard - it's David with the USB stick. Honestly though I think I'm going to print my patterns.  I got the external drive for Christmas last year from my MIL. I use it to backup music.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 09:27:09 pm »
I have an 800 gb external USB I use. They didn't make the 1 tb when I bought mine.  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

northie66

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 09:43:04 pm »
I really don't utilize it as much as I should.  It's on my list of things to do.

boxmaker

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 10:33:26 pm »
I started with a 4GB flash drive, then 8GB flash drive, Now I have a 250 GB external USB drive. I guess it's kinda like a garage, never big enough. I didn't realize they made a Tera Byte, WOW Janet that's some serious back up.

Mark

Dawie

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 01:48:40 am »
My nephew promised me an external hard drive for my birthday. Knowing him it will be a good one with lots of space. Will have to wait for september though. I like the looks of yours Janet.
David

northie66

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 07:41:24 am »
I think $99 is pretty cheap for that much space.  But like I said, I didn't buy mine either.  It was a gift.

Did someone just say I have "serious back"?  hehehe  :P

SMF

Teknoromi