Author Topic: New EX-21  (Read 1681 times)

Rover2

New EX-21
« on: February 24, 2014, 08:50:24 pm »
WOW!  What a machine.  Ordered it from Seyco and received it in 6 days.
Can't believe how smooth and quiet it is.  I have been top feeding which I have never done before and I am liking it. 
I was  having a lot of problems with my little Craftsman 16 inch Plus my son called and said that my DW that he has been storing for me for the last 11 years don't looks so good.  He said that the table is rusted pretty bad. So I figured that if the table is rusted there must be other parts that are also.  I will be going up to PA to pick it up in April and try to clean it up and make it my back-up.

Offline scrollgirl

• View Profile
    • Sheila Landry Designs
Re: New EX-21
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 08:53:12 pm »
So happy for you! I am sure it will bring your scrolling up to another level!  Glad to hear you enjoying it so much! :)

Sheila
Sheila A. Bergner-Landry
Designer, Artist, Teacher
Owner, Sheila Landry Designs
www.sheilalandrydesigns.com
Knowledge Is Power

Offline rrjwright

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 10:56:23 pm »
Congrats on the new saw.   I  only have the use of one hand so top feeding is the only
option.     I  think you will  like it.  No more feeling for the holes.  no more bent
blades etc...

Have Fun and enjoy!!

Jim. . .
Scroll'n... Scroll'n.... Scroll'n
Keep that Sawdust Flow'n

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 06:29:23 am »
Congratulations on the new saw.  Have fun.

Offline Toneman

• View Profile
    • TLC Miniature Horse Farm
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 09:05:56 am »
Congratulations! Now, show us some of that EX21 results! You will really enjoy it and Ray @ Seyco  will provide the best service!

Tony,akaToneman

Offline mickey357

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 11:46:02 am »
"EX-21" my dream machine. Hope to own one someday. Enjoy it and lets see some photos of the work it does.

Becky

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 08:11:59 pm »
Just in time for spring!  WHOO-HOO!!!

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 08:53:16 pm »
Yup it is a great machine I got the ex16 since I don't large projects or at least just yet, if was to buy another scroll saw it would be a EX. I love mine, a big step up from the cheap craftsman I had that I started with, which it was a good starter saw to get into the hobby, once I got better I wore that craftsman out, glad I got my EX. I too ordered from seyco, put my order on Jan 1st the following mon I jumping with excitement when ups pulled up.

Offline phantom scroller

• I'm Over the pond or In a pond. Hartpury in UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 02:50:39 pm »
Yes I have to agree best saw ever, if my EX-21 for any reason broke I would spend the money again I've had mine for a year plus now still purring beautifully can't fault it. GOOD CHOICE! If you own a DEWALT you'll probably say the same it's a bit like the Heineken advert probably the best EX in the world. haa haa.

Roly

Rover2

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2014, 08:22:42 pm »
Thanks for all your comments.  I can't stay away from it.  I have 4 projects cut and not finished.  I guess I will have to take a break and start finishing.  Will post pictures when they are done.
Thanks again and God Bless All.

SMF

Teknoromi