Author Topic: BigFoot  (Read 1299 times)

Offline geneVG

• View Profile
BigFoot
« on: January 25, 2013, 01:28:05 pm »
I have never had such great customer service that I got from BigFoot out of Canada.  I bought thier Lift & Lock for my scroll saw, but whileI was sawing, the piece that holds the arm up busted and fell right on the piece I was sawing.  I also bouth thier Lever Lift and that didn't work either.  So I sent them a email.  It wasn't more than 15 minutes and my cell phone rang.  It was David from BigFoot.  He was really concerned about the problem, and told me that bought pieces would be in the mail on Monday, since this was friday late in the afternoon.  Not only did he call me but emialed me two time that leting me know how sorry this happened and asured me that the Lock & Lift and the Lever Lift would be in the mail on Monday.  I know all parts you can get a flawed one and I did, but there was no questions asked just great customer service on thier part.  I would recommed BigFoot to everyone on thisform, and also to our woodworking club.

GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT COMPANY, & GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE .

gene
Gene Van Grevenhof

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
Re: BigFoot
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 01:45:49 pm »
Always nice to hear about a company backing their product with exceptional service
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 05:33:52 am »
I agree with Keith.  Customer service like that is becoming very rare.

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

king310

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 04:31:37 pm »
I like doing business with people who will treat you right when you have a problem. I will always go back to them even if what I am buying cost me a little more than someplace else. Good to hear you have a place like that.

ShadowB6

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 11:23:58 pm »
Hi Gene, where in Canada is Big Foot. I did a google and all I get is the mythical monster. Does Big Foot have a walk in store or are they only online? I'd be interested in visiting them if they have a store in Montreal or Ottawa.

Mike

Offline geneVG

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 11:08:30 am »
Hi Mike,
As far as I know they are just online.  Here's thier address. www.bigfootproducts.ca  Tell them Gene sent you.

gene
Gene Van Grevenhof

SMF

Teknoromi