Author Topic: If anyone is interested.....  (Read 1710 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
If anyone is interested.....
« on: February 01, 2015, 03:36:34 pm »
GO    SEAHAWKS!
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

pddesertrat

Re: If anyone is interested.....
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 04:08:28 pm »
YEP!  They have to do better than the playoff game though!

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 10:47:04 am »
That was without a doubt the dumbest call by any quarterback or coach or offensive coordinator in the entire history of football!
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

pddesertrat

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 11:14:02 am »
That was without a doubt the dumbest call by any quarterback or coach or offensive coordinator in the entire history of football!

AMEN!  I'm a Seahawk fan because I live in Washington, but I think the best team won.  Look at the stats.  The Seahawks are fun to watch because they seem to pull off big plays, but you need to win by playing smart.  The Pats played patient and smart, IMO,  the Seahawks went for the big plays.  Then when it payed off they followed up with the dumbest play in the history of football.  Go figure!!

Offline spirithorse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 02:11:16 am »
I'm not a big sports finatic and wasn't rooting for either team but,
don't you think that was the worst officiating possible for a Super Bowl?
Missed calls (receiver pushing off the defender) and (intentional grounding), the wrong penalty assessed for roughing the kicker, one play where the intended receiver fell down and tripped his
defender to keep him from having an opportunity for an interception, and what appeared to me to be several pass interference infractions?
God Bless! Spirithorse

Offline Kepy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 08:57:48 am »
I haven't watched football since the 1970's when the players went on strike and I did too.  I thought they were overpaid then and much more so now.  The whole thing is pure greed not like it was when the players played for love of the game.

Offline campasano

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 10:40:03 am »
Kepy, I could not agree more, All  players are over rated and over paid. They show no sportsmanship and are not very good Role Models for our children. They are always shoving, hitting and tripping opposing players. I do not have any interest in sports anymore.

Mike
Do your part - go green - save the earth

SMF

Teknoromi