Author Topic: Baby Pattern  (Read 1569 times)

Offline woodcutter

• View Profile
Baby Pattern
« on: April 03, 2016, 10:20:44 am »
Hi
Could someone rework this pattern from Steve Goods site..( Special Delivery / Baby.)
I need to replace the foot with something else. But also have the Picture insert hole 2" in it.
  Thanks, Jim

http://www.stevedgood.com/catalog/inc/jQFileUpload/uploads/newbaby-1322323690.jpg
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 11:08:18 pm by woodcutter »

Offline Jim Finn

• View Profile
Re: Pattern
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 11:53:55 am »
How about replacing the foot with a heart?
20"Hegner Polymax-3 (2008)
25"Hegner Multimax-3 (1986)

No PHD, just a  DD 214

Offline Hawkdave

• Adelaide, Australia.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby Pattern
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 07:16:44 pm »
Hi
Could someone rework this pattern from Steve Goods site..( Special Delivery / Baby.)
I need to replace the foot with something else. But also have the Picture insert hole 2" in it.
  Thanks, Jim

http://www.stevedgood.com/catalog/inc/jQFileUpload/uploads/newbaby-1322323690.jpg

Hi woodcutter....I had a similar issue not long ago, I searched through the pattern catalogue and found something close to what I was looking for. I then printed out both patterns, then I cut the replacement part from one and added it to the pattern I wanted to finish up with.
It was much easier than I thought and gave me a finished product I was happy with.

Dave.
My parents must have been psychic, as a child they were always telling me to 'Cut It Out'. So they knew a long time ago that I would become a scroll saw artist.

Offline woodcutter

• View Profile
Re: Baby Pattern
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 06:57:02 pm »
Thanks Dave
My daughter sent me a drawing of a baby rattle that I used.
Got it cut out ,now just going to put the boiled linseed on it.
Jim

SMF

Teknoromi