Author Topic: JFK  (Read 841 times)

Offline heiko rettberg

• View Profile
JFK
« on: November 22, 2013, 03:08:55 pm »
How you all know, today is the 50 day of JFK's death. Today in ouer newspaper was a doublesite about JFK. In TV we Looks a movie called " Parkland" and then a Film called " Smokin Gun" was a docu abaut JFK and the speculation about "Came the assassination from the own Arrays? " I hope somtime the  elicit truth.
I dosn't born 1963 but what i hear, he must be a great man. In oure mine is still the sentens he say's in Berlin " Ich bin ein Berliner"

Offline MOONIE

• View Profile
Re: JFK
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 10:12:14 pm »
Question:Where was President John F. Kennedy en route to when he was assassinated?

Answer:The Dallas Trade Mart was the destination of President Kennedy's motorcade in 1963 when he was assassinated in Dealey Plaza. He was scheduled to give a speech to 2,600 people at a sold-out luncheon in the Grand Courtyard. Guests were anxiously awaiting the arrival of the President accompanied by his wife Jackie, when Dallas Market Center owner and developer Trammell Crow delivered the tragic news that the President had been shot on the way to the luncheon.
TRIVIA TODAY
MOONIE

Offline EIEIO

• Be Prepared.
    • View Profile
    • RMHayes, LLC
Re: JFK
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 01:01:33 am »
"Camelot" turned out to be a more fitting title than was originally intended. Like the legend, it all went to dust in the end.
EX-21 arrived 2-1-2013!
Porter-Cable PCB370SS in the corner
Lancaster Ohio
Ray Hayes - RMHayes@RMHayes.US
www.RMHayes.US

SMF

Teknoromi