Author Topic: Retired?  (Read 1280 times)

Offline baggetta

• View Profile
Retired?
« on: June 18, 2019, 08:36:10 am »
Retired:  Not My Problem Table Sign Pattern
 I had a job once, I think....Many years ago in a galaxy far far away.  I've been retired for about 15 years and loving every minute of it.  When you think back on it, it's funny how many problems you were involved in or had to solve over the years. Now I can do pretty much whatever I want.  Don't be afraid of retirement.  This sign says it all.  I cut mine from cherry and mounted it on an improvised top layer of cherry from the off cut.  I sat the whole thing on a thin slab of sapele to finish it off.  Get free pattern at my website: http://baggetta.com/pebooks/puzzle_patterns.htm        

Offline dirob

• View Profile
Re: Retired?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 06:33:35 pm »
love it I determined that when I retire four years ago I would never wear a watch or bother what time of the day it was.
R F R

Offline Norm Fengstad

• View Profile
Re: Retired?
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 09:42:14 am »
I retired 10 years ago, after the fear of financial insecurity left retirement became so easy. I am not a tie person and haven't wore a tie since the retirement dinner. in 15 or 18 years I will run out of money and become a ward of the state. I will be well in my nineties then so why would I give a S--- now

SMF

Teknoromi