Author Topic: Kudos!!!  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Billy in Va

• DONT GROW UP ITS A TRAP!!!
    • View Profile
Kudos!!!
« on: July 13, 2013, 03:16:12 pm »
Once again Mile at Mikes Workshop comes through.  Asked a while back about cutting Azek and he suggested Polar Blades. Ordered some and the worked GREAT! The Azek cut and came apart like it was 1/4 ply. I ordered the blades on July 3 and Mike shipped them the same day.  Thanks Mike for all you do for all of us!!!!! 

Now I also want to thank the USPS for their ( tounge in cheek) service  (notice no adjetives) It only took 9 days for my order to arrive. I know with the cutbacks and economy things are tight, but I didn't think going back carrier pigeon was the right choice.  Maybe we shoud nominate Mike to be in-charge of customer service there.  I know thing would improve drastically   Again Thanks Mike~
Common Sense is a flower that does not grow in everyone's garden
Scrollin' - Scrollin' Scrollin' on the River

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: Kudos!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 03:52:25 pm »
I always enjoy placing an order with Mike. I have picked his brain many times and he has always came though. Flying Dutchman are the only blade I use.  :)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 03:52:24 am »
I can beat you there Billy, I placed an order with Mike for blades and drill bits, it arrived in U.K. 5 days later.  Now THAT is GOOD service.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline Billy in Va

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 08:32:07 am »
Wow Keefie!  Maybe I should mover there,, Could have had the order 4 days earlier.  Oh and try calling the USPS to complain -  just like talking to a rock.

Offline tvman44

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 10:38:26 am »
The USPS is the worst carrier in the world, and they wonder why they are losing money.  A lot of people prefer someone else they can depend on, especially me.  I will use some other carrier if at all possible as the USPS is too undependable. :)
Bob Making sawdust in SW Louisiana with a
EX-21

Offline Billy in Va

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 12:23:31 pm »
Amen Tvman.  Thing is last time I ordered from Mike, I received the order in 2 days  Yes I said 2 days. I am sure if the USPS knew that was going to happen the package would have been held for a few days.

Offline tvman44

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 02:14:43 pm »
Even the USPS messes up once in awhile. :)
Bob Making sawdust in SW Louisiana with a
EX-21

SMF

Teknoromi