Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
Merry Christmas
« on: December 24, 2014, 02:41:32 pm »
well it's Christmas day here 8:36 am the first to sea the day, meant to be sunny and 25+C but again mother nature say's what we get ...Cloudy at the moment as I type this the sun is peaking through the clouds.

Well MERRY CHRISTMAS  to  every one every where...where ever you all are for today and tomorrow (which will be Christmas Day for you's).
damn I better shut up now cause I'm getting confused with the time zones.

cheers ***Merlin**
Try not! Do,
or do not
There is no try

Yoda "Empire Strikes Back" 1980

ChuckD

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 07:23:25 pm »
Merry Christmas Merlin from Sunny and cool Mesa, Arizona, usually Beautiful Southern Oregon.  Right now the tempature is 46 F and is cold and windy.  Dag gome it I came down here to be warm.  Oh well, Merry Christmas to all of you any where and every where.

Rover2

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 07:55:11 pm »
Merry Christmas Merlin.  We have a few hours to go for Christmas day to get here in Tennessee. (it's 6:54 pm Christmas eve)  Temp is not bad (in the 40's) but it has been doing nothing but rain for the last few days.  Haven't seen the sun in a long time.
Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas day.

Al

pappawdude

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 10:05:53 pm »
Merry Christmas to you too

Offline MrA

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2014, 10:52:33 pm »
Just had an inch of snow and the temp Is 0C or 32 for those of you south of the border, Merry Christmas to all from Manitoba.
One mistake leads to expensive firewood and I have had a couple of good fires since I started.

Offline Dan26

• South of Milford, Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2014, 08:04:20 am »
Merry Christmas Merlin and everyone. It's going to be overcast here in Cincinnati but the temps around 45F, not too bad. Have a super day!
Dan (South of Milford, Ohio)

Courage - the ability to confront fear, pain, danger, uncertainty, or intimidation.

Offline jeff44

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2014, 10:10:43 am »
Bright and sunny but chilly here in the South, Atlanta, Ga to be exact.  Merry Christmas to all.  Jeff44

SMF

Teknoromi