Author Topic: Got In The Garage Finally  (Read 791 times)

KYCustomScroller

Got In The Garage Finally
« on: December 08, 2010, 08:40:13 am »
shew weee my garage is cold but i have a new heater that i bought back whn i first bought my house 3 years ago, so anyway i tried to put my saw up on a wooden bench to make it easier on me but i found out that it vibrates wayyyyy to much on the bench so i have to put it back on its new stand made for it to get away from the vibration. oh yea the heater does pretty good so today im moving my saw and im going to try to cut a Christmas ornament this afternoon cross your fingers that i still have them later...lol i played around with it a bit last night, i have to keep my garage a little heated so my new motorcycle doesn't catch a cold ;D ;D ;D ;D   STAY WARM FOLKS!!!!!  woke up to a chilly 5 above  this morning shewwww weeee

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: Got In The Garage Finally
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 08:56:11 pm »
Been in the low 30's at night and upper 50's during the day here in central Florida. My shop has heat and AC so I can work in comfort all year round. Good luck with the new saw.  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 12:55:56 pm »
when I was scrolling in the shed and in the winter I had an electric heater on all the time I was scrolling, but it  never became higher then 59F/15C
I'm so happy with my basement now.
it's never colder the 53F/12C without heating.
I just have to open the radiator for 10 minutes and it's 66F/19C
perfect for me.

Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Offline heiko rettberg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 01:18:20 pm »
I have a stove in my shop, i gather waste wood ( not only, i make firewood too) an fired at up in the cold month. It realy warm here, i think 20-25 grad celsius. i like the crackling wood.

SMF

Teknoromi