Author Topic: busy week ahead  (Read 2410 times)

cherie

busy week ahead
« on: May 31, 2010, 11:20:15 pm »
Just to let ya know that I am now on the last week with the grand kids living with us.  Their mamma will be here about Friday to spend time with the family before going back home with the kids.  They have spent 2 years with us this time around.  Most of it has been great and fun, and yes there was some rough times since my last baby is 17 and does not need his mommy anymore.  It will be quiet and I can concentrate on other things.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: busy week ahead
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 02:43:23 am »
Very cute kids. Love the boys expression in the photo.  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

cherie

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 09:40:47 am »
Russ, this little boy has no clue about his mother.. They came to us before and he was 2 months old.  They went back home for about 6 months and came back again.  we have watched him grow and Vi lose her front teeth.  Yep, living in the Ozarks, she looks like a regular hill-billy when she smiles and she is proud of it.  He (Scotty) has become Mr. No Fear of anything.  He does not let getting sick or hurt get him down, he gets up and does it again.  LOL
For the past couple of weeks they have both been hanging all over me, they know what is comin.  Going to be very hard on him.  I ask him if he is ready to go back to mamma, he say "Your mine mie ma."  Now what do you say to that?

Rightarm

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 06:59:09 pm »
    My wife & I have three ourselfs. We've had our 8yo off & on since she was born. Now she's in school we have her during the summer months. She'll be coming to live with us in about a week. She keeps my wife very active. When school starts she goes back home, and my wife goes through a state of depression for about a week. Dave 8)

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 07:26:36 pm »
Cherie, that is a rough situation you are in. My heart goes out to you. I am not sure how I would be handle it. They are beautiful children and look so very happy. I wish you and them all the best.  :)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

cherie

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 08:49:47 pm »
Thanks all.  Vi is having a slumber party Thursday night and Scotty will go to the neighbors.  Going to do make-up games, dress up cupcakes, and watch movies.  And whatever else I can come up with.

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 09:15:11 pm »
Lovely children we have 3, twin boys live in Australia and Daughter Sue had a boy christmas eve  2009, 6 weeks prem. but he is now a beautiful little boy, they live 60km's away  better than several thousand.
You will miss them when they move
Jimbo

cherie

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 09:30:44 pm »
Jimbo, at least this time we can get to them if needed.  They moved from Ft. Richardson AK to Fort Bliss TX in El Paso.  Thanks.

Offline macfil20

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 10:21:32 am »
You have two beautiful grandchildren Cherie. the little girl look just like you when you were young.
JP
Jean-Pierre

cherie

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 10:31:51 am »
Thanks JP.  Debbie and I both have always looked alike and Videl is no exception.  However I think she is going to be tall like me.  Her mother only comes up to my shoulders.  LOL

SMF

Teknoromi