Author Topic: scroll saw association  (Read 1076 times)

joey65746

scroll saw association
« on: November 03, 2011, 11:34:39 am »
hello everybody  i just seen that the scroll saw ass. world expo is comeing to springfield mo.  i have went to there site but diddnt realy see what happens at this event i see they have a contest what kind of project does it take to do good at one of these events?  does it have to be of my own pattern or can i use sumbody else pattern that i can buy? i have found some big projects that i want to make and thank they wood be great for a show  i am new to all this  i hope maybe to meet you all there  i am ready to start a big project but realy need a lil help on what i can and cant do thank you very much

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: scroll saw association
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 05:41:41 pm »
Hey Joey, I am not a member of the Scroll Saw Association of the world, so I don't know what goes on. I do know Steve Good is a member, So I'm sure he will reply when he reads this.
Dan In Southern California

joey65746

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 06:42:56 pm »
Cool deal I am happy that it is coming. I was wanting to drive out to Ohio to there's   I am going to get my member ship nexed week. I found a club about 300 miles away but am not sure they are steal going they clame to be the club for Branson A d the lake Area if so I am a hour from Branson so that wood be awsome. Thanks for posting

UHMNL

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 08:36:13 pm »
http://www.saw-online.com/SAWPages/Events/SAWExpo.asp

Here is everything you want to know about the Expo.
FD Mike. Life member of SAW

joey65746

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 08:24:58 am »
thank you

Offline Dakota Saw Dust

• Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 12:27:32 pm »
Thanks for the web site for SAW FD Mike.  Looks like a host of information to go through. Brian

SMF

Teknoromi