General Category > Introduce Yourself.

New to Forum

(1/5) > >>

Pach1962:
Hi everyone my name is Paul I'm in the UK, I started scrolling about 25 years ago on a Hegner, due to work commitments had to put on hold, and because our middle daughter was very ill over the past 15 years with 5  different cancers, we lost her in June 2017, I've recently bought another Hegner for the ridiculous sum of £25 from a school workshop sale, all it needed was a clean and new blade clamps,. It's really helped the past couple of years to take your mind off of the grief, I'm not an expert scroller but have made quite a few items for friends and family, it's great to have a forum to chat on.

Intarsia92:
Welcome to the site Paul. Sorry for your loss, I know what it's like I've lost a son and a daughter way too early. Please post some of your work here so we can all enjoy your scrolling.

AL

Pach1962:
Thank you for your message, lives hard isn't it, but have to make the most of everyday, I'll post this next few days, thank you Paul

Rodney:
Welcome to the Workshop. Lot of great people here to share with. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Nicole:
Hello Paul, I am sorry for your loss. I was born with the genetic disease cystic fibrosis and have lost almost all of my CF friends to covid in the last 2 years, and I too find comfort and distraction in scrolling. Very nice to meet you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version