General Category > Introduce Yourself.

Welcome

<< < (2/74) > >>

Christina:
Hi, I'm Christina from Jennings, OK.  And I'm really glad to see this forum started Steve!  Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.
Christina

sgood:
Your more than welcome Christina. Welcome aboard.

purpaw:
Hi, I am Robby and live in Florida. I am glad to see this forum here. It will be nice to talk to scrollers all over and learn something new and make new friends. I have only been into scrolling since January of this year. I am always wanting to learn more. Thanks again for starting thios forum...

wgm:
Hi my name is Bill (From Georgia) I have been following Steve's information since last year. Thanks Streve  For all the help you gave to scrowing. I'm looking forward to learning more from you and this Community Good--Scrolling to all Bill

Gary:
Hello,
    I'm Gary from north central Indiana. I have had a scroll saw for several years but just really started using it last fall. The patterns posted by Steve has really kept me busy. I feel my skill at scrolling has improved greatly since I purchased a Dewalt saw last September and started being a regular visitor here. I rate my skill level now as an advanced beginner. There is so much I would like to learn from all of you. I have found Scrollers to be a great group of people and love being one of them and a member of this forum.......Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version