General Category > Introduce Yourself.

Welcome

<< < (74/74)

Ionescu:
Sper să discutăm  și să īnvăț de la membrii forumului.

Grampa Dragon:
Greetings. I'm grampadragon (sorry my grandsons idea) I'm very much looking forward to participating  win the scrolling community.
hope you will bear with me on this thing as when it comes to the computer I'm more of a dinosaur than a dragon. Oh and you can shorten the name
to gramps or dragon whatever you like

crshedd:
hollo all and a special shout out to steve for starting and maintaining this forum.
i'm crshedd and i will be starting to scroll in about 2 weeks. leaving very soon to visit kids and will start when i get back.
i do have one question
     can you scroll on foam board? i'm interested in mostly 1/4" but i would like to check first.
thanx for your time and this site.

Joe Wolfe:
Greetings! I'm Joe Wolfe and I have been scrolling off and on since around 1995. After retiring in 2012 I have gotten more serious about the craft and thoroughly enjoy it. I am always looking to learn something new and challenge myself to get better at scrolling. I  look to build on scrolling by adding intarsia to the projects I wish to make.
      Two years ago I upgraded to a Seyco ST-21 after literally wearing out two entry level scroll saws. It has been a game changer for me.
      My thanks to Steve for starting this forum and for all he does to promote this art form. He is a wealth of knowledge and has made me a better scroller through his blog and YouTube videos. I am here to learn. I am also willing to help any newcomers to scrolling if I am able. Feel free to reach out to me. Happy Scrolling!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version