Author Topic: New Members  (Read 67662 times)

bujinin

Re: New Members
« Reply #225 on: May 18, 2014, 06:51:36 am »
Bujinin from Waterford Michigan

Been subscribing to Steve's site for a few years now...  My main projects have been stacks of jigsaw puzzles for my 4 year old grandson.  I did buy an excaliber saw based on reviews primarily from Steve.  I down load many of the plans and save them, I save ALL of the daily emails (what's the point of a Terabyte HD if not to load it with good stuff!)

Ya'll listen up!

Steve not only posts great plans but excellent links and advise as well as informative reviews and valuable opinions. 

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 18, 2014, 06:59:56 am »
A big Hello to Don, carmelo and Bujinin. We are glad you found us. Hi I'm Russ from Florida your local moderator. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum.  :)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 18, 2014, 07:19:19 am »
Hi Don and Carmelo and welcome to the forum.  I'm Julie from Texas.  Glad you found us.

ashbabar60

« Reply #228 on: May 24, 2014, 08:33:23 am »
Have a nice day, I belong from Pakistan and and member of Steve Good welfare Organization since 5 years my profession is Librarian and have job of Librarian at North West General Hospital & Research Center Peshawar.In part time my friend purchased me a scroll Saw, and I Show and Teach students  who are interested to learn Scroll Sawing , as with help of Hanani Welfare Organization they gave free training to all those youngsters who are IDPs after 9/11 in our region specially North West Frontier (KPK) Provence near Afghanistan.
I show how to cut Steve Good Patrons and other transnational Crafts help .
I personally highly Thankful to Mr.Steve Good who is regularly posting Patrons.
we are face lot of problems due to non availability of Scroll Saws, and keenly looking those who can help us in this matter
I have made so many things by my hand and want to show them and going to attach some of them.
Thanks every one

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 25, 2014, 07:49:34 am »
Hello and welcome to the forum.  I'm Julie from Texas.  Glad you have joined us.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 25, 2014, 01:21:08 pm »
ashbabar60, Hi I'm Russ from Florida your local moderator. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum, glad you found us.  :)

Essexgeeze

Introduction
« Reply #231 on: September 02, 2014, 02:57:38 am »
Hi everyone. my name is Rob, I live in Sydney Australia. I've been watching many videos on Scroll sawing over the past 12 months and have recently purchased one which i'm very excited about. I've never posted in any forums before so i hope i'm doing the right thing!

Should I go right ahead and ask a question here or should i use another thread/forum for that? Sorry, but i am an amateur and want to ensure i'm in the correct place..

Thanks,
Rob

Offline pierre62

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 02, 2014, 06:32:30 am »
Hello and welcome to the forum, i am Pierre from Qu?bec Canada.
Pierre

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 02, 2014, 07:31:59 am »
Hi Rob and welcome to the forum.  I'm Julie from Texas.  Glad to have you.  This was my first forum, too.  I was worried about doing it right but this is a great place to start.  You can ask questions here but you will get more and better responses by going to the topic you are interested in.  Starting a thread with the topic in the subject line gets more interest.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 02, 2014, 07:48:50 am »
Hi Rob, I'm Russ from Florida your local moderator. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum, glad you found us.  :)

You can post your questions in the topic you are interested in or in the General Category by starting your own thread.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 07:50:32 am by Russ C »

Maxine

« Reply #235 on: October 02, 2014, 05:34:38 am »
Maxine from Denmark

Thanks Steve for your great work on helping us all to become better Scrollers.
I'm in Denmark and enjoy the many good ideas that come in a happy shoal. I have been in the United States a few times and enjoyed your kindness and want to get across to you again sometime in the future to share your knowledge tree. Thanks:-)

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 02, 2014, 07:32:28 am »
Hello Maxine. Hi I'm Russ from Florida your local moderator. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum.  :)

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 02, 2014, 07:40:42 am »
Hi Maxine and welcome to the forum.  I'm Julie from Texas.  Glad you found us.

HRW

« Reply #238 on: October 13, 2014, 12:08:56 am »
Hi, this is Harv from Utah,  here for the first time.  I'm new to scrollsawing, but have been reading Steve's blog for a week or so.  I have a clunky old Delta scrollsaw
that is so hard to change the blades on: doing fret work would be next to impossible.  So my question is, what is the best scrollsaw on the market.  My nest question
is, what is the best one I can buy in the mid-range that I can afford.  Check me on this!  My guess is that either the Hegner or the Excalibur would be the two top of the
line scrollsaws.  But as they are a bit pricy, I'm thinking the DeWalt might be the top mid-range saw.

I'm thinking around $500 as my price, but I don't want to make a mistake for the sake of $100 or so.

Suggestions?

Thanks, Harv from Utah

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 13, 2014, 06:24:53 am »
Glad you found us Harv. Hi I'm Russ from Florida your local moderator. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum.  :)

P.S. you might get a better response about saws if you posted your question in the General Scrollsaw Talk category.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 06:46:55 am by Russ C »

SMF

Teknoromi