Author Topic: help  (Read 2254 times)

woodwizard

help
« on: May 23, 2012, 06:41:16 pm »
can anybody advise how to fix old fingers that wont do what you tell them to do????

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: help
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 07:07:27 pm »
I usually get excited when I see a plea for help as I like to answer technical questions. But I don't think I can answer this one!
Dan In Southern California

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 07:13:17 pm »
Celebrex has done a fair job for my aching and stiff joints!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 07:29:18 pm »
I used to take Celebrex GB, until it started affecting my heart. So I take Triple strength glucosamine and Chondroitin sold at the grocery store or drugstore.
Dan In Southern California

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 03:11:34 am »
My bones and joints are over 70 years old and I just grin and bear, but I know that some people suffer a great deal of pain in their joints and that is up to your GP to help, my wife takes over 20 pain killers a day plus sleeping tablets at night, this is why I try not to complain about my aches and pains
Jimbo

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 07:58:51 am »
Try dipping your hands in a parafin bath.  There are therapudic waxes you can get.  It really helps alot.  I use it regularly - especially in the winter.

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 09:37:31 am »
I'm with Jimbo. I just keep myself busy. Besides, aches and pains let us know we are still on the right side of the grass.
I'm from North Dakota

Offline chelcass

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 10:33:13 am »
I use Aleve for arthritis and it seems to help me.  Something you might what to give a try.
ChelCass

tux_linux

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 12:22:50 pm »
Wine helps to prevent calcification - that's proven by medicine. Also have wine drinkers a longer life, that's another fact.
So I guess one should not revolt against medical research...

Offline Hawaiilad

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2012, 01:37:55 am »
My wife and I drink a shot of Cherry Juice every morning and I know it helps, because when I complain about taking it and lets me off the hook, I go crawling back in a few days.  I don't do good on pain meds., so I take allot of vitamins and the cherry juice
Hawaii Lad
Larry

scrollingdesigns

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2012, 09:47:54 am »
My wife has problems with arthritis in her hands. For her, Trigosamine works the best. She only needs to us it in the winter time when it is cooler here in AZ, summer time is not a problem with our heat.

SMF

Teknoromi