Author Topic: Anyone do it standing up?  (Read 2845 times)

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
Re: Anyone do it standing up?
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2010, 09:05:06 pm »
Do it standing up, is there any other way?
Jimbo

cherie

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2010, 10:21:50 pm »
I have done it this way and that way and any other way I can think of.  OH!!!  Were we talking about scrolling?  Well I usually sit down, but have also considered taking the saw on the road when I am able to go out with Jaun.  The new baby Hawk is looking better everyday.  Only 35 pounds to boot.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2010, 10:40:55 pm »
Juan will be writing a new 'country song' about the trucker with "Sawdust in the Sleeper"!!!!

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

cloetpatrick

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2010, 02:00:27 am »
 ;) My legs are very low, I can do over 300 meters running at a time without rest and can do no more than 1,000 meters in total in a walk.
However I am still working and standing as I do not work, I wait. Bizare not? ... I can stand like that for hours at a stretch, even four hours if needed! ...
I see quite a lot of work sitting down, because for some very small piece, it is good to rotate with the room, rather than running the room on the desk because it is easier to hold with fingers.  ;)

Offline loftyhermes

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2010, 01:40:48 pm »
I was standing up to do it but then I had one of these for Fathers day so now I'm sitting down to do it.
Outside a dog a scrollsaw is a mans best friend, inside a dog it's too dark to cut.

SMF

Teknoromi