General Category > Ask Steve a question.

How you have time?

(1/2) > >>

garyinnevada:
I often wonder how you have time for all this? I remember reading somewhere you have a day job. My question is, what do you do at your day job Steve?
You must not sleep!! lol

Thanks,

Gary

cherie:
Yeah Steve, courious minds would like to know.  LOL.  You are doing a fantasia job here.

sgood:
 :D I work for Xerox as a technician. I have been there for 30 years. I would love to have more time to work on the blog. Typically I get started around 9pm. I try to answer a few email every night. Then I will try to come up with a new pattern or something to post that hopefully is interesting. Sometimes this takes a couple hours other times longer. I'm a bit of a night owl so I might work until 1am or later some nights. It's all fun so it never really seems like work.

Marshall:
I think that Steve is doing a great job , but those late night hours could make an old man out of you ................Marshall

garyinnevada:
Well Steve it looks like you've got a hit here with your new Forum. Ive watched it double in size in the time it took me to drink my coffee this morning...Amazing!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version