Author Topic: introduction  (Read 4285 times)

rob roy

Re: introduction
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 06:46:33 am »
Thank you  for your warm welcome Judy, from South Dakota to Scotland. Isn't technology wonderful,(sometimes).
        Roy

rob roy

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 06:49:30 am »
Nice to meet you CNLNC . Thank you for your warm welcome. Looks like i'm going to enjoy myself here.
Roy

rob roy

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 06:53:37 am »
Sorry Judy. Got the wrong end of the state. My apologies
Roy

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2011, 08:33:20 am »
Hi Rob and Welcome to the forum.  I'm Julie from Texas.  Glad you joined us. 

Offline beginner

• Maker of custom fire wood
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2011, 09:02:07 am »
Welcome to the forum
Jim

rob roy

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2011, 10:08:54 am »
Hi Julie. Nice to meet you, and thank you for the warm welcome. A very friendly site,I think I'm going to enjoy it.
Roy.

rob roy

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2011, 10:13:58 am »
Hi beginner, thank you for your warm welcome, looks like you're the same as me, a beginner. That sounds better than newbie, at 65 I'm anything but NEW. Well worn more likely.
 Roy

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2011, 10:32:56 am »
Rob ...I'm a little North of South  Dakota  ;D I live in NORTH Dakota. Have fun with this bunch  ;)
I'm from North Dakota

rob roy

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2011, 11:45:36 am »
Hi again Judy, I'm having great fun already. Can't wait to get this saw up and running, then i'll have more fun. Thank you again Judy.
Roy.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2011, 11:41:59 pm »
Thank you for the warm welcome to the big family. Looking forward to joining in the fun. Seems to be plenty of it here.

We try Roy, we really do, me and a couple of other jokers.  ;D
Welcome aboard, with your experience we hope to hear from you as well, I'm sure you will be an asset to the family of friends.
Gabby in Oregon fixing to get wet too!
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2011, 01:12:53 am »
Hi Roy, welcome to the forum, I'm Marg from Australia.  I have a friend over here that came from a town in Ayshire I think it was called Ardrossen, not too sure.  Anyway I hope you enjoy what will become your new obsession, its happed to all of us.

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Keith157

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 04:40:36 am »
Hi rob-roy, I'm from South of the Border, but NOT Mexico way. Welcome from cold, dry Hertfordshire in England. That's the big bulgy bit just below Scotch Corner that gets all sun.......(lol)

rob roy

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2011, 05:44:30 am »
Hi Gabby nice to meet you. If anyone needs a bit of advice I will be only too happy to help. No sense in keeping 50 years of experience to yourself if other folks can make use of it. I've had a lot of fun already in the last couple of days. Thanks for your warm welcome. I take it you are one of the jokers iv'e been reading about?.
Roy

rob roy

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2011, 05:54:46 am »
Hi Marge, nice to meet you and thank you for your warm welcome. Yes you are right, Ardrossan is a 20 minute drive up the coast from us, a nice little seaside town. I have friends in South Coogee on the outskirts of Sydney. Wombats are one of my favourite animals would you believe!!. I have had fun here already and I'm sure i'll have even more when everything is up and running. Some real characters on here. Thanks again.
Roy.

rob roy

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2011, 06:13:32 am »
Hi Keith, thanks for the nice welcome No shame living in Hertfordshire,only joking. We used to live in Queens Park in london,then moved up to Leighton Buzzard and finally, unfortunately, MILTON KEYNES. ugh!!!!. Still it was enjoyable. It is kind of naff having been in the woodworking trade for all those years and never used a scroll saw. All our inlay work and stuff like that was contracted out. As they, say it's never too late to learn. Thanks again Keith.
Roy

SMF

Teknoromi