Author Topic: Costco Store  (Read 960 times)

Offline jerry1939

• Iowa - 2 seasons. Winter & road construction.
    • View Profile
Costco Store
« on: February 09, 2014, 08:30:07 pm »
Warning to some of you guys:
Grab something to wipe the drool off of your chin before reading Paragraph 2.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/07/costco-things-you-didnt-know_n_4725587.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Costco Store
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 12:49:14 am »
We have 2 Costco's in Victoria Aus. and they are building a 3rd.  This one will be closer to us and can't wait for it to open.  I want to see what all the fuss is about and hopefully snap up a bargain.  BUT not a barrel of anything thanks.

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Offline Crabbyboater

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 01:16:48 am »
I'm fortunate enough to have two Costco stores within 6 miles of me, and I love the stores.  Not only for their pricing, but also for the warranty and return policies.  I've never been refused a refund, nor asked why other than was it defective.  About 8 years ago I bought an engagement ring for my fiance and she wore it for nearly six months before we broke up.  I still had the box and took it back to Costco.  No problem, full refund!  My motto is "If Costco doesn't have it, I don't need it."
Your web footed friend in Seattle, WA.

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 02:30:00 pm »
Don't have any near me they are all out of state, but am sure there be some be built just a matter of time, around here its walmart going up like crazy, we have two super centers, a neighborhood market on the west side of town and going to another neighborhood market on the east side of plus a crest foods that was built in Nov of last year, also have a super target which I don't go to unless have to. I am starting to dislike walmart more each time I go.

SMF

Teknoromi