Author Topic: Santa hit twice "DW'  (Read 760 times)

Offline mickey357

• View Profile
Santa hit twice "DW'
« on: December 21, 2012, 03:24:26 pm »
Wow !!!!  It's been another long week,with wifes younger brother in the hosp.Cancer is growing faster then they thought. We got home today and found a box on the porch,Christmas door hanger,Christmas tree with little gifts under it,Santa face magnet,reindeer orament,Some very nice scroll work--from: David Sudekum. He said it's a Thank-you gift for items I sent,but it was much more to my wife and I.It so touched our hearts at this time in our lives.You will never know how much it meant to us.Thank-you and God Bless.

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
Re: Santa hit twice "DW'
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 03:51:13 pm »
It is amazing how the little acts of kindness that you do for what ever reason can change the direction of another persons life may take. A smile to the person who needs a smile is worth a million dollars. It is not the big things that count it is the little things that are worth so much.  Just my thoughts. ;)
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 05:57:44 pm »
It is amazing how the little acts of kindness that you do for what ever reason can change the direction of another persons life may take. A smile to the person who needs a smile is worth a million dollars. It is not the big things that count it is the little things that are worth so much.  Just my thoughts. ;)

I had to quote you (cdrover) because your post said it all. We will keep you (mickey357) and your family in our thoughts and prayers.   :)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 08:47:08 pm »
Way to go DW! It just shows what a great little family we have here!
Dan In Southern California

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 01:49:52 am »
How very touching. You have brightened Mickeys  Christmas DW with your very thoughtful gesture. Well done.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Mickey

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

SMF

Teknoromi