Author Topic: New to Forum  (Read 1481 times)

NHRA48

New to Forum
« on: December 13, 2015, 10:54:29 am »
I have been scrolling for over 25 years.  I am on my second Dewalt.  Wore the first one out.  Such a rewarding hobby.  The following is a link to some of the projects I have complete over the years.  Many dozens more I never did take a photo of.  I don't sell anything, I make them and give to friends and family. 

http://s1196.photobucket.com/user/donspages2010/media/My%20Woodwork/55Sedan.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0

Offline lanemaux

• "Doctor Who" beats "The Voice", always!
    • View Profile
Re: New to Forum
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 01:06:38 pm »
Welcome to the forum amigo. Firstly , WOW, particularly like the Betty Boop's. I may just borrow a bit of inspiration from those , simplified for a  begginer such as myself of course. Very much looking forward to seeing more of your work.
  Mike
Murphy was an optimist

Offline KarlB

• Naples, Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 03:31:57 pm »
Greetings and welcome to the forum.  You have a lot of good looking projects!  I see some Patrick Spielman patterns from his newsletter. (That's been a while!)

I especially like the Custer and soaring Eagle.  I don't remember what that style is (was) called or who did it. 

Karl

Offline spirithorse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 12:06:34 am »
Great work, NHRA,
A wonderful display of talent.
Thanks for sharing and God Bless! Spirithorse

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 07:55:39 am »
Hello and welcome to the forum.  I'm Julie from Texas.  Your work is wonderful.  Glad to have you.

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2015, 12:48:39 am »
Welcome to the forum.  I'm Marg from Australia.  Wow what beautiful projects you have made.  I also loved you Betty Boops.  Fantastic.

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Offline Hawkdave

• Adelaide, Australia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2015, 05:16:32 pm »
Hi NHRA and welcome to the forum.

I can see by your pictures you have been scrolling for a long time. You have some very lucky family and friends that have received them as gifts.

Well done.

Dave
My parents must have been psychic, as a child they were always telling me to 'Cut It Out'. So they knew a long time ago that I would become a scroll saw artist.

SMF

Teknoromi