Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 85893 times)

dgross3910

Re: Welcome
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2010, 07:23:13 pm »
Steve,
Great job starting this forum and your site is my bible. I am the teacher from NJ that has contacted you in the past about certain topics and you were always helpful.  My students get their patterns from your website and many of them do fabulous jobs. All I can say is thank you and keep up this wonderful service that you supply worldwide to all scrollers.

Don

ljfrompa

« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2010, 07:39:51 pm »
hi all,

i'm lori from NE PA...been scrolling now for a couple years making all kinds of things...lots of steve's patterns!

thanks steve!  this is a wonderful idea...but i already spend too much time on the computer when i should be scrolling!  ::)

i'm the one who emailed you about the psaltery's...have you tried them yet?  i'm on #27 now.

thanks so much for all the patterns in your catalog!  i look forward to your emails ...always with good info or new patterns!

hope to be able to spend some time here now too....where does the time go?  :P

Rightarm

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2010, 07:44:58 pm »
Hello from Terre Haute IN. Been with your blog for awhile. Glad to see a forum. Dave

dadbecker

« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2010, 08:33:09 pm »
Dadbecker from Richland, Wa says Hello and Thanks for your hard work.

KENINLEX

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2010, 10:29:33 pm »

Great job Steve. Still trying to get by to see you. I have trouble staying off your blog now I won't be able to stay off your forum.
I've been scrolling for a few years now with a Chraftman 16 in saw. Looking at a used RBI 220VS. Hope to bring it home with me while I'm in Tampa this week.
I did a video with Steve last year on the true Meaning of Easter. Great time of learning about all of the things involved with putting out a video and making post.
Again great job Steve

chouseknecht

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2010, 11:36:34 pm »
Hi Steve, Thanks for everything you do for woodworkers.
Now a little about me; I love woodworking, fishing camping and spending time with my family. Just recently started back up woodworking, the STUPID things I did as a kid caught up with me. I've been fighting physical ailments. My
doctor actually suggested that I get back to woodworking. I'm far from a pro woodworker but I like to make sawdust fly. Looking forward to chatting with others about projects.

oops99

« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2010, 02:25:11 am »
Hi All,

I am a retired (Due to injury) carpenter, I do alot of woodworking in my home shop. I belong to a few great WW sites, now including this one here.
 I have a word-of-mouth pen making hobby/business, I have made many good friends around the world from the sites I belong to.
 I have been turning pens for about 1 1/2 years, and scrolling for about 18 years.
I'm sure I will know some of you on this site already, and I look foward to meeting everyone else.
Thanks Steve, this is a great idea, and I look foward to becoming an active member here.
 Thanks all for your time to reading my intro.

Tom/oops99

chips

« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2010, 08:09:24 am »
 Greetings from flyover country. (Wisc.)

I've been scrolling for more years than I can remember exactly, but it's been a loooonnnngggg time. I think I recall using a flint knife at first!  :)

Anyway. Have always enjoyed Steve's blog site and I'm sure I'll enjoy this forum as well.

Chips

oakman

« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2010, 08:34:28 am »
Hi, I'm the oakman from new jersey

Lenn44

« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2010, 08:44:23 am »
Hi, I'm Lenn from Yarmouth Nova Scotia.

papajm

« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2010, 08:47:25 am »
hello from belgium
I am loyal site steve
I am very happy to participate in this forum and learn a lot of things
thank you for this initiative
papajm

Bob N

« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2010, 08:50:40 am »
HEY ALL
Pick-up scrolling from my dad who has scrolled over 20 years wish I had half his knowledge. Steve this is a great site. I wish we could get some MAC programs.
SOUTH OF BOSTON.

indiana_jones765

« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2010, 09:30:20 am »
hi all, i have been waiting for this for a long time. way to go steve! wanted to say hi, from indiana

Ken

« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2010, 09:55:56 am »
Hi: I'm  Ken Heimann  of Dickinson, Texas.    Steve, I have enjoyed your blog for sometime now and I am very happy to become member of the work shop community.  To have a place to associate with people of like interest.  Several years ago I started making clocks, then I discovered your blog.  After reading it for awhile I wwent out and bought me a scroll saw.  From then on I have been in my own little world, I love it.  Ya'll have a very good day

hwksfan

« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2010, 10:21:14 am »
Hi!! I am Hawkman (huge Seahawk Fan) from Renton WA. I really like your site. I make my dust on a Hegner a day without scroll sawing is a day without sunshine!!!!

SMF

Teknoromi