Author Topic: YUP!  (Read 920 times)

king310

YUP!
« on: October 27, 2013, 07:56:06 am »
After reading one of the recent post and someone said "yup!" I have to tell you a true story.

The other day my brother was in the local Menards hardware store looking at heaters for his shop. There was a old timer asking a young man who worked for the store about a certain product. My brother over heard the young sales person answer the old man "YUP!"
The old man looked at the young man and without missing a beat said in a very stern voice: YUP! YUP! I had a old dog that use to YUP all the time and I shot it. The old man then quietly walked away.
My brother was now laughing and walked up to the young salesman and said "You won't forget that one will you!"

True story.

YUP! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 06:59:55 pm by king310 »

Offline chelcass

• View Profile
Re: YUP!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 12:21:12 pm »
Ok here's my story about *yup*  lol    We would go to my grandparents (dad's parents) and when there was a lull in the conversation Grandma would say *Well* to which my Gramdpa would say *yup*.  They just did this out of habit and my parents caught on to it first. They would joke around with it in front of Grandma and Grandpa and I don't think they ever caught on.  Now my brother and I will do this just to be silly..................Thanks for the great memory..................Well......................Yup!!  :)
ChelCass

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
Re: YUP!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 11:19:24 pm »
Probably was me when I'm in character, I'll often use yup or yep.
Yepper,    ;D
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

SMF

Teknoromi