Author Topic: Bike  (Read 4515 times)

PoppaRob

Re: Bike
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2012, 12:50:32 pm »
justmike,

As I am very new to the group and to this scrolling thing I need to ask about this type of work,

First, nice looking piece, no way it goes in the garage, well another one by the bike would be Ok, I take it you ride,

Next where does one find the pattern for this, how hard is this to do and where do I find more info on this type of work and patterns,

Poppa Rob, 2000 V-Star classic 650, redone the way I like it, 67 MPG, with power for 2, lol

« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 01:00:04 pm by PoppaRob »

Offline justmike

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 07:01:53 am »
Actually I am fairly new at this too. There are some very good scrollers that could probably help you better than me. I just googled intarsia patterns and ran across this one and bought it from a guy in Austrailia. All I can advise is research and practice.

PoppaRob

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2012, 05:55:30 pm »
Mike,

yep I saw the book myself and in another place, forget where it was,

I will always be a beginner, I forget most of what I learn  by the next day or right after I go to sleep, due to lightening strike back in late 90's, have learned to work around it by keeping pictures and notes on computer to get by,

Ok, got to go see how much wood the dogs have eaten, Oh, they do eat wood, if I leave it out or where they can get it, its gone, they like the fresh cut the best,

Poppa Rob

SMF

Teknoromi