Author Topic: House  (Read 6512 times)

Offline Tomsunnu

• View Profile
Re: House
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2013, 10:06:24 pm »
I tried downloading the paint net software, everything was downloaded but everytime I start the computer it starts installing again- maybe a fault in my PC :) not sure!
I have uninstaled it for the time being . Will try again :)
Mahendra
mahendra

Offline EIEIO

• Be Prepared.
    • View Profile
    • RMHayes, LLC
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2013, 10:54:41 pm »
Mahendra - I don't get the reason for all the end manipulation of your pattern. GIMP will let you resize (but it's better to do that in Inkscape on the SVG), add your signature, and save as jpg, gif, or pdf (plus a bunch more). I've never had a GIMP gif pattern become too big to post to Steve's site (but sometimes a jpg might be, and a pdf often will be >128kB).
EX-21 arrived 2-1-2013!
Porter-Cable PCB370SS in the corner
Lancaster Ohio
Ray Hayes - RMHayes@RMHayes.US
www.RMHayes.US

Offline Tomsunnu

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2013, 08:24:53 am »
Thanks,Ray and Pinelog :) I think I will stick to GIMP,Inkscape and Corel draw ;)
Layers!! I absolutely cannot figure it out ,no matter how many times I go through the tutorials ,I know it maybe easy but I think I am not using my grey cells in concentrating ,getting old I guess  ;D
I have no issue regarding the resizing ,you guys responded to my conversion to pdf to jpg I do on line then resizing and stuff. Ray, I do the same in Corel draw add signature and convert to pdf-  a few more extra steps :)
Mahendra
mahendra

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2013, 02:19:44 pm »
Ray, they start to film new series in a month or so, I have 2 friends at woodturning club that are extra's in the series so they keep me up to date.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

johnwatt

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2015, 06:31:17 am »
R
I finally bring  it to Corel Draw ,sort of resize to fit add my name, (you might laugh at this but this is the only way I know) convert it to  pdf ,go on line to convert pdf to Jpg. Once that done, if the file is big ,again reduce it to mailing size and that is about all I do. I sincerely hope that this answer makes sense,Ray :)

Mahendra

Mahendra,

First you do wonderful work, I love it!

Second a gift to you if you have to do all that just to resize or convert to a pdf.

http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
This is CutePDF Writer, its free and not too hard to install, I have used it for years and it installs as an additional Printer in your system.  So if you have a document you want to convert to PDF just print it and select Cutepdf for your printer and it will allow you to save the document as a pdf on your computer.

The second is http://www.getpaint.net/ Paint.net  It is open source and will let you resize crop add layer etc and very easy to use, and save the image to any file format you want, Jpg bmp, png, etc.

Thanks again for all the wonderful work you do!  You are an artist!

Hi Mahendra

Really Wonderful work. You can use FolderMill in place of Cute PDF as FolderMIll generates much smaller PDF files. Smaller PDF are easily accesable and also preffered by the Search Engines. Check http://www.foldermill.com/news/print-documents-create-pdf-files if you want to try. Thanks anyways

Offline Tomsunnu

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2015, 12:43:29 am »
John
 thank you for your kind words and replying to old post   :). I will surely  check it out.
i am  still learning. :)
mahendra

SMF

Teknoromi