Author Topic: Like  (Read 1873 times)

dankc908

« on: May 27, 2010, 07:27:25 am »
Hey Steve -

I like the new photo of yourself on the blog!

Dan

ripchief

Re: Like
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 08:36:48 am »
I noticed that as well; makes him look almost human now, instead of computer generated.

I'm not a portrait cutter, but maybe we should get a contest going to see who can scroll the best likeness of Steve's new picture.

cherie

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 10:39:58 am »
I thought there was something different about Steve.  Nice picture there.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 04:45:13 pm »
He's playing it cautious! I notice he hasn't moved it over here. Waiting for the public reaction to see if he should make it more widespread. Did I say 'widespread'????
No offense meant, Steve!!!! <bg>

~~~Graybeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Rightarm

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 08:42:41 pm »
    I think I'll go out and get a hair cut like Steve..............NOT. Dave ;D ;D

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 10:18:39 pm »
Tough crowd.  :D I told my barber the other day that my hair was receding so much he should give me a discount. He decided to charge me extra for all the broken mirrors.

cloetpatrick

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 03:13:44 am »
Tough crowd.  :D I told my barber the other day that my hair was receding so much he should give me a discount. He decided to charge me extra for all the broken mirrors.

Ha ha ha! ... moreover it is true that with this cup "military" are better seen eyes ... You're here as beautiful as the beautiful video of explanations are in the Blog ...

SMF

Teknoromi