Author Topic: This weekend  (Read 5566 times)

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
Re: This weekend
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 03:37:09 am »
Ma and I baby sat our newest grand son "Lachlan", born 24th dec 2009 best looking kid in NZ
Jimbo

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 05:49:44 am »
Saturday, set up a 6" planer I bought and tried it out. Lunch with my Niece and Nephew.

Sunday, cook out at my daughters, guys played some wiffle ball. Ladies hung out at pool.

Monday, chill'n with my wife.
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

dankc908

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 07:27:35 am »
Ended our semester on the 15th - I taught a 2-week intensive "interim semester" course.  My "weekend" began last Friday at noon and will last until the 2nd week in August.  Gonna do lots of "turning and cutting".  I have to build up my inventory of pens and clocks for the fall shows.

Dan

tgaspard

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 12:01:04 pm »
Ok, I thought we were going to work in the shop today....It turns out now that us and some friends are going to Wooly Hollow State Park for a little while and letting the kids swim and jump off the platform.  Then we are leaving from there and going to one of the friend's house and queing some hamburgers, hotdogs, and chicken and letting the kids finish swimming in the pool.  Despite that we are cooked we are gonna get back out into the sun again...Just have to make sure we apply EXTRA sunblock today..LOL...This weekend has been a blast.  If you have facebook you can see the photos from this weekend on my photos page.  Will be taking more today as well....

Tonya

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2010, 10:06:13 pm »
I did laundry, yard work, cleaned my shop AND rigged a drill to use the sanding mop Steve showed us.

I need rest now....old and tired.
I'm from North Dakota

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2010, 07:32:46 am »
I had a fantastic weekend with my family. Hope everyones weekend was fantastic too.  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

cloetpatrick

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2010, 08:17:02 am »
Well I though I answered late, I went to Champagne, 400 miles from home in order to hold a painting competition of art. Everything went perfectly smoothly. For the wekend of June 6, is in my city (Komen Belgium) I am organizing an international contest of pictorial art. :)

SMF

Teknoromi