General Category > General Scroll Saw Talk

Work spaces

(1/6) > >>

cherie:
I think it would be a great idea if us scrollers would show off our work spaces.  Fancy or not, it will be interesting to see how we make our "Space" work or us.  .  One is my blade storage made from PVC pipe along with safety goggles and other things.  The other is where I actually do my work.  We moved me out of the work shop in the winter since it was so cold out there.  I am now set up in the kitchen.  We live in a mobile home so we make the most of our spaces.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Joesawdust:
Great topic Cherie, it's always good to see how others have their shops setup and get ideas from each other. I'll have to get some of mine.

Greg

keidiag:
Great topic. My little shop is in a storage cupboard off the garage. I'll take some photos and post em.

Keith

cornishpisky:
Think i might be a little embarresed to show my workshop, it's my garage, 19' x 28', but it's rather untidy as i share it with my son who insists on cluttering it up with all his animal equipment, and he uses my tools and doesn't put them back! KIDS! GRRRRRRRRR! LOL

Ian

cherie:
Ian,  that is the whole idea of this topic.  Every body's work space is either nice and neat or cluttered.  And if you really want to know about clutter...come to my house.  The whole thing is a workshop right now due to the fact of Jaun building a Cyclone Dust filter/collector.  LOL.  Do not be embarrassed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version