Author Topic: to all forum members  (Read 1063 times)

Offline frankorona

• Frankorona (Frank) (Crown)
    • View Profile
    • Frankorona?s workshop
to all forum members
« on: May 19, 2010, 09:18:20 pm »
Agradezco infinitamente a cada uno de Ustedes su tiempo, atenci?n y comentarios que han hecho acerca de mis trabajos, realmente llevo casi a?o y medio metido en esto, parece que encontr? despu?s de mucho buscar algo donde puedo expresar mis ideas, agradeciendo de antemano de Steve Good quien sin sus dise?os no hubiera tenido la menor idea de como se trabaja, am?n de que resultan muy atractivos f?ciles de hacer para m? como novato, dentro de poco subir? algunos de los dise?os de Steve, espero que les sigan gustando, nuevamente gracias y que Dios los Bendiga.
Lo malo parece ser que no soy buen vendedor pues me cuesta mucho trabajo desplazarlos y esto me est? desesperando ya que no tengo otro ingreso, pero son sus comentarios los que impulsan a seguir adelante...saludos a todos desde Puebla, M?xico

UHMNL

Re: to all forum members
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 02:35:39 pm »
In English

I am thankful for infinitely to each of You its time, attention and commentaries that have done about my works, really I take almost year and a half put in this, seems that I found much after looking for something beforehand where I can express my ideas, being thankful of Steve Good that without its designs had not had the smaller idea of how it works, except for which they are very attractive easy to do for me like novice, soon I will raise some of the designs of Steve, hope that to them they continue liking, again thanks and that God Bendiga. The bad thing apparently I am not good salesman because much work costs to move them to me and this is being hopeless to me since I do not have another entrance, but are its commentaries those that they impel to ahead follow? greetings all from Puebla, Mexico

Offline frankorona

• Frankorona (Frank) (Crown)
    • View Profile
    • Frankorona?s workshop
Mike: thanks for the translation
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 08:26:01 pm »
To Mike: gracias por la traducci?n, no hablo bien el ingl?s as? que utilizo el traductor de google. pero no siempre interpreta lo que quiere uno decir

Dawie

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 01:41:14 am »
Hi Frank,
Keep going mate, you make lovely things. Looking forward to seeing new things you make.
David

cherie

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 09:15:23 pm »
Frank, I got behind on introductions, and I am sorry I do not understand your language.  However, I love the work you do.  It is some awesome stuff.  Thank you for showing us your talent and I hope you keep on making the saw dust fly!! 8)

SMF

Teknoromi