Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 1451 times)

Offline crusty59

• View Profile
    • Wood Crafts by Chris
Hello all
« on: April 19, 2010, 12:07:56 pm »
Hi! My name is Chris, my friends call me crusty. I am a disabled craftsman. Had a long backroung in furniture and cabinets till I became disabled with muscular dystrophy about 18 years ago. I started scrolling about 2 years ago. I love it. I have even built a website for my work. www.woodcraftsbychris.com. I love all the plans Steve. Keep them comming. Thank you

bluto26101

Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 02:28:25 pm »
Hi Crusty...nice to meet you.  I checked out your web site.  You do great work!

cherie

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 04:26:28 pm »
Chris, I love the web site.  I especially liked the wedding rings.  Welcome to the forum and I look forward to hearing and seeing more from you.

Shaakks

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 04:39:25 pm »
G'day Crusty your work is top stuff,impressed.Shaaks

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 04:43:37 pm »
Glad you are here. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum.
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline crusty59

• View Profile
    • Wood Crafts by Chris
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 11:25:45 am »
Hi all! Thank you for the compliments. Cherie, I also liked your website. The wedding rings are a  fun project. I have done them again out of Purpleheart. I'll have to post a picture of them. I liked how you did the base for your heart. I might be doing another set for some people that are getting married soon. Maybe I will do a base like you did.

cherie

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 02:11:35 pm »
There was one problem with that base, I did not see what the cake was suppose to look like first.  LOL.  Had flowers on top, so we took the heart off the base and planted it in the middle of the flowers.  However the base comes in handy for the couple to show off the topper in their home.  Thanks for the compliments.

JUANCRUZ

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 07:18:51 pm »
Hi Chris, very nice all your works, for all the Wedding/Anniversary Rings. I search at moment the patterns from this to make a nice present to my sohn. I live in Buenos Aires /Argentina, and my big big big problem is to obtain good and nice patterns hier in my Country. The scrollsaw world here is not so popular........ and I search all the time to new patterns, or pictures to make my patterns, any things you can see at my web site.
Best regards,
Roberto

SMF

Teknoromi