Author Topic: Printing Steve's Patterns.... :+}  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Danny

• View Profile
Printing Steve's Patterns.... :+}
« on: March 21, 2014, 12:56:14 pm »
This subject has been on here before.
I am pretty sure before (not sure how long ago) when I brought up a pattern from Steves Pattern Vault I was able to Print from that.  Still can, but it prints exactly like Steve shows it.  Light Gray with No cut lines.  I have found by DOWNLOADING the pattern I can open it and be able to Print with the Cut Lines.  Not a big problem, but was just wondering or asking for an answer why this is?  Thanks....  Danny  :+}
Danny  :+}

Offline TheMelster

• View Profile
Re: Printing Steve's Patterns.... :+}
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 01:56:51 pm »
Do you mean no cut lines, refering to black outline containing the light gray space? If so,  page prints out with black outline containing light gray space within the outline when I print both the saved file and the brought up file from his web site page. No difference. Both downloaded (meaning in my hard drive)page shows black outline and web site page also has black outline.  I use AOL
GO PACK GO

Offline jrpeteo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 02:47:32 pm »
Danny, I use Firefox for a browser, and for some reason the PDF file doesn't show up well when downloaded. At the top right of the window there is a little button that says "Open With Different Viewer". I click on that, and all is well.
Pete
Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
- Mark Twain

Offline Danny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 06:40:23 pm »
Thanks for BOTH of Ya's advice.... I will go to Steves Site and give another go at it.

Offline Danny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 06:46:26 pm »
Back again....Only Minutes....  Well that was a waste of a sheet of paper.  ALL PRINTED IN A ....LIGHT GRAY....  The only BLACK printed was Steve's Thickness of the wood. 

Melster....Yes....If I Right Click and Save It will go to my Download File.  And Then I can open it and go thru the same motions I just did, but Different outcome.  GRAY IS OUTLINED WITH A Nice Black.  Oh well.....   Danny  :+}

Offline TheMelster

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 09:32:49 pm »
try left clicking your mouse versus right clicking.... from steves vault. I give up sorry
GO PACK GO

SMF

Teknoromi