Author Topic: Chase Intro  (Read 1929 times)

Offline Chase

• View Profile
    • ScrollArt by Chase
Chase Intro
« on: April 19, 2010, 12:12:33 pm »
Chase, a native West Virginian and military retiree (Army aviator) has been a woodworker hobbyist for over 40 years. Originally specializing in marquetry (inlaying different woods to craft pictures), Chase became interested in designing scroll saw portraits of people, pets, and NASCAR drivers and schwibbogens (a lighted arch that is a traditional German Christmas decoration). Chase will tell you he is 10% artisan and 90% craftsman. Others will argue the ratio is closer to 50/50. He has received accolades from customers, contemporaries, and critics.
Chase--Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

http://home.comcast.net/~chasesmeeks/ScrollArt-by-Chase.html

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: Chase Intro
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 05:26:59 pm »
I am also 50/50. 50% of me likes to fish while the other 50% likes to scroll.We are glad you are here. Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum.
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

EZgoing

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 06:21:15 pm »
Welcome Chase... Question for ya.. Does Chase always talk about himself in the 3rd. person like this..  ?

(Just picking on ya.. NO OFFENCE intended.. )  LOL

Ez

Offline Chase

• View Profile
    • ScrollArt by Chase
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 07:07:34 pm »
Welcome Chase... Question for ya.. Does Chase always talk about himself in the 3rd. person like this..  ?

(Just picking on ya.. NO OFFENCE intended.. )  LOL

Ez

None taken.  Chase does have a tendency to talk about Chase in the third person.  He is a really nice old guy.  Not a senior, but a seasoned veteran.  I have known him all his life.  LOL

Tks for noticing.

Chase
Chase--Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

http://home.comcast.net/~chasesmeeks/ScrollArt-by-Chase.html

EZgoing

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 07:17:20 pm »
Chase, could you tell Chase that I think we are going to get along just peachy...

LMAO!!!

Ez

cherie

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 10:17:56 pm »
You really have no clue about CHASE!!! He is as funny as they come.  Nice to see ya here CHASE!!

SMF

Teknoromi