Author Topic: What a pleasure!  (Read 1506 times)

Offline BilltheDiver

• View Profile
What a pleasure!
« on: March 20, 2014, 09:11:21 pm »
Tomorrow afternoon I will get the chance to meet both Russ and Triple B at the Woodworking Show in Tampa.  Russ was kind enough to message me and invite the hook up since we both live in the Tampa Bay area, just at opposite sides of the region.  How exciting!  I get to go to the wood show again, and I get to shake hands with those two. ;D
"Measure twice, cut once, count fingers"

Offline Crabbyboater

• View Profile
Re: What a pleasure!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 10:11:27 pm »
That's great, Bill. The opportunity to meet to fellow scrollers AND take in the show.  Enjoy!
Your web footed friend in Seattle, WA.

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 12:20:00 am »
Give them a hand shake for me too Bill.  ;)

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

rob roy

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 06:22:28 am »
Hello Bill, I think I can predict you are going to have the best day you've had in a long while. Please pass on my regards to Russ and Triple B. Have a great time Bill.
Rob Roy.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 06:47:23 am »
It will be a pleasure for me to and I am sure Bob feels the same way. :) I just thought it was time for us to meet since we live less than an hour away from each other, plus we get to go to the wood show . Yep, it is going to be exciting. Maybe we can arrange to do it more often.  8)

It would be nice if all the members were able to meet like once a year.  :) But since we are scattered all over the world I guess we'll just have to settle for talking to each other here on the forum. ;)

Russ
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 08:56:17 am »
It will be a pleasure for me to and I am sure Bob feels the same way. :) I just thought it was time for us to meet since we live less than an hour away from each other, plus we get to go to the wood show . Yep, it is going to be exciting. Maybe we can arrange to do it more often.  8)

It would be nice if all the members were able to meet like once a year.  :) But since we are scattered all over the world I guess we'll just have to settle for talking to each other here on the forum. ;)

Russ
Well we have some beautifull big beaches here in Cornwall, if you all came over for holidays/vacations then we could have a massive beach party and BBQ (And I could steal all your secret BBQ recipe's!!)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 11:16:29 am by Keefie »
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline BilltheDiver

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 10:02:14 am »
Nothing secret about my bbq recipes!  But they are good.  I use the cherry scraps from my woodshop as flavoring wood in my Big Green Egg.
"Measure twice, cut once, count fingers"

rob roy

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 05:10:35 pm »

Russ
Well we have some beautifull big beaches here in Cornwall, if you all came over for holidays/vacations then we could have a massive beach party and BBQ (And I could steal all your secret BBQ recipe's!!)
Keith, if your BBQ has anything to with that friggin chicken you put on the forum I'm out. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Rob Roy.

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 07:11:38 pm »
Keith, if your BBQ has anything to with that friggin chicken you put on the forum I'm out.
Rob Roy.

Aww Rob, I was saving the chicken just for you!!!
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

rob roy

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 07:29:31 am »
"Stuff" your chicken Keith ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Rob Roy

SMF

Teknoromi