Author Topic: Actual Comments taken from Police Videos....  (Read 3987 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Actual Comments taken from Police Videos....
« on: September 30, 2010, 09:47:05 pm »
These are actual comments made by 16 Police Officers.

The comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:

16. 'You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through.'

15. 'Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while.'

14. 'If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document.'

13. 'If you run, you'll only go to jail tired.'

12. 'Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you...'

11. 'You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?'

10.. 'Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?'

9. 'Warning! You want a warning? O.K, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket.. '

8. 'The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?'

7. 'Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop.'

6. 'Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven.'

5. 'In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC.'

4. 'How big were those 'two beers' you say you had?'

3. 'No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can.'

2. 'I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. At least  you know someone who can post your bail.'

AND THE WINNER IS....

1. 'You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't.. Sign here.'

~~~GrayBeard~~~

I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline julief

• View Profile
Re: Actual Comments taken from Police Videos....
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 07:46:54 am »
Gotta love the cops!

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 08:03:29 am »
I would love to see the peoples faces when the comments where made.  :o
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

northie66

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 05:18:23 pm »
My favorite is, "You gotta ask yourself one question... do I feel lucky?  Well do ya punk?!"

hehehehe.

Offline WigWag Workshop

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 05:51:39 pm »
One of my other hobbies is listening to scanners, I have some good ones...  One time I was listening, and the dispatcher radio to the officer - there is a train blocking the road at (forgot the road name) - officer came back and said, "what do you want me to do, get out and push it out of the way?"

Steven

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 09:18:50 pm »
I used to live exactly 5 miles from the end of the main runway at the St. Louis Lambert Airport. I had a scanner set just for the Air Traffic Controllers and the Ground Control frequency that moves the planes around the airport.
The best one I think I ever heard was a pilot of a brand new Boeing 747 that had just been cleared for takeoff by the tower and he came back with, "Roger, now we'll see if we can get this big S.O.B. off your runway!"

~~~GB~~~

I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

northie66

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 10:49:40 pm »
I went to buy a scanner once at Radio Shack.  They are quite pricey!  I still want one though.  Nosey I guess.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010, 12:33:13 am »
I have a scanner! I have it to take to NASCAR races. I will be going to the race at Fontana on the ninth! And no, I'm not a redneck!
Dan In Southern California

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2010, 07:08:18 am »
great one GB, or should i say great 16!!!!

still laughing!!
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Dawie

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2010, 01:04:36 pm »
Super find GB
David

Offline WigWag Workshop

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2010, 01:56:48 pm »
I went to buy a scanner once at Radio Shack.  They are quite pricey!  I still want one though.  Nosey I guess.

Check here and see if there is a feed for your area http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/  I have 5 scanners currently, all set to scan various stuff.  Friday and Saturday nights are really interesting. I will listen to all the drunks calling for taxis, also during the OSU games, I always hear interesting stuff.  There is a downside though, you start to realize how much crime happens, that does not get reported by the news.

Steven

northie66

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2010, 10:09:31 pm »
Cool... thanks Steven!

northie66

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 04:36:43 pm »
I went a step further and got the ipod touch app.  I love it!!!  Thanks again Steven!

Offline WigWag Workshop

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 06:24:35 pm »
I went a step further and got the ipod touch app.  I love it!!!  Thanks again Steven!

Which one did you get? I have 2 of them 5-0 Police scanner (has a record function) and Action Scanner - it's the only one that you can actually scan 4 feeds at a time.

Steven

northie66

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2010, 06:06:15 am »
I got the 5-0 pro but I don't see how to record.

SMF

Teknoromi