Author Topic: catching up  (Read 4037 times)

rob roy

Re: catching up
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2014, 01:35:25 pm »
Missed you and glad to have you
back Roy!
Thanks Billy, glad to be back, although things are getting a bit boring. Better bored than buried ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Rob Roy.

rob roy

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2014, 01:57:33 pm »
sorry to hear you where in the hospital Roy.take care of yourself and you'll be up and around in know time
Thank you Todd. I'll take my time and get there slowly but surely and hopefully SAFELY.  ;D ;D
Rob Roy.

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2014, 02:06:02 pm »
Hi Roy,

you scared us doing things like that.....
but you probebly did scare yourself the most.
be careful and take good care of yourself.
prayers going out.
hang in there!!!

Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2014, 10:02:27 pm »
I was wondering where you have been the last while. Sorry to hear about your close call. Call it what you want, close call, wake up call, it must have been scary. Take care and watch the spring unfold in your part of the world. Keep us posted.
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2014, 01:12:58 am »
Wow Warfarin, I'm glad they put me on a different one to that when I needed it.  Couldn't stand to have all those blood tests to keep track of the levels, I have enough of that with pricking my finger and insulin.  Take care Roy and don't give Marg a hard time.

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2014, 06:32:44 am »
We are glad you are better and getting back to posting.  :)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

rob roy

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2014, 08:40:08 am »
Hi Roy,

you scared us doing things like that.....
but you probebly did scare yourself the most.
be careful and take good care of yourself.
prayers going out.
hang in there!!!

Thank you Marcell. You are right, it was scary to say the least. Not only for me but the family as well. From now on things will go a bit more slowly.
Rob Roy.

rob roy

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2014, 08:47:38 am »
I was wondering where you have been the last while. Sorry to hear about your close call. Call it what you want, close call, wake up call, it must have been scary. Take care and watch the spring unfold in your part of the world. Keep us posted.

Hi Clyde, I was wondering where I was for a day or two as well. Thanks to the expertise of the medical team. Glad to be back and I'll be taking things easy because that was a close call, too close for comfort.Thank you for your good wishes.
Rob Roy.

rob roy

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2014, 08:58:45 am »
Wow Warfarin, I'm glad they put me on a different one to that when I needed it.  Couldn't stand to have all those blood tests to keep track of the levels, I have enough of that with pricking my finger and insulin.  Take care Roy and don't give Marg a hard time.

Marg
Thank you Marg, I will certainly be taking things a bit more slowly, and Marg 2 is giving ME a hard time. There is one good thing about this warfarin stuff, if I'm ever bitten by rat it will DIE INSTANTLY ::) ::). Life is about to change Marg. Marg 2 says it's taken me 68 years to see sense :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Rob Roy.

rob roy

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2014, 09:05:04 am »
We are glad you are better and getting back to posting.  :)
Glad to be back posting Russ. Things could very well have gone the other way. At least I'm here to tell the tale. Thank you for your good wishes.Oh! and congratulations to the family on winning the top prize AGAIN. The video was lovely to watch.
Rob Roy. 

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2014, 04:38:57 pm »
Well it's great to sea you posting was wondering that I never seen a post for a wee bit of time.
Hearts are a scary thing when they start acting up and not doing as they should.
Warfarin is scary also glad I'm not on the stuff,
There seem to be a heck of us older type of scrollers here that have a heart type problem, hope it has nothing to do with cutting wood  ;D

Ant way take it easy matey and enjoy the attention while you can.

***Merlin***
Try not! Do,
or do not
There is no try

Yoda "Empire Strikes Back" 1980

rob roy

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2014, 06:54:00 pm »
Well it's great to sea you posting was wondering that I never seen a post for a wee bit of time.
Hearts are a scary thing when they start acting up and not doing as they should.
Warfarin is scary also glad I'm not on the stuff,
There seem to be a heck of us older type of scrollers here that have a heart type problem, hope it has nothing to do with cutting wood  ;D

Ant way take it easy matey and enjoy the attention while you can.

***Merlin***
THank you Merlin, it's good to be back posting, instead of being POSTED missing ::). Don't think wood is the cause but it could be the fact I've got 3 narrowed arteries. I'll be slowing down a great deal from now on.
Rob Roy.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2014, 07:04:18 am »
Just so you all know Roy and talk off the forum and I already chewed him out in private.
But I ended with a bunch of X's and O's, so he know we love him.
But I sure don't know why.  LOL
Take care ya hos tief!
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

rob roy

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2014, 12:07:49 pm »
Thanks for that Gabby. I am under strict orders that there will be no horse thieving, or horse play, until further notice. I've also been informed that the kid's  rocking horse is also out of the question.I'm not even allowed to use the vacuum cleaner. Yeeeee  HAAAAAA, I've waited many a long year to hear that. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Rob Roy.

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2014, 01:35:59 pm »
Thanks for that Gabby. I am under strict orders that there will be no horse thieving, or horse play, until further notice. I've also been informed that the kid's  rocking horse is also out of the question.I'm not even allowed to use the vacuum cleaner. Yeeeee  HAAAAAA, I've waited many a long year to hear that. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Rob Roy.

if the horses are out of the question only thing left to do is to eat the apples yourselves... ;)
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

SMF

Teknoromi