Author Topic: Tough Guy Race  (Read 4141 times)

king310

Tough Guy Race
« on: January 28, 2013, 07:58:59 pm »
As I was watching the evening news they showed clips of the race and the winner. This race is an obstacle course. It is held in England. I thought to myself if our friends in the UK were all right.
My thoughts turned to Billy and knew he would be devastated if Rob Roy got hurt.
So I did some checking and found a picture of Rob and his ok. In fact the crowd said that he looked better coming out then when he started.

You will have to agree he is sooooo photogenic. ;D ;D ;D

Offline Billy in Va

• DONT GROW UP ITS A TRAP!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Tough Guy Race
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 08:15:21 pm »
After a nuclear war there will be three things left silicone, cockroaches and Rob Roy. He is resilient.  ( An he will want to sell the story to the cockroaches!
Common Sense is a flower that does not grow in everyone's garden
Scrollin' - Scrollin' Scrollin' on the River

king310

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 09:11:13 pm »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D
what can i say :D :D :D :D

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 04:08:27 am »
looks like no matter what circumstances he's in, He's always touching wood, with both hands.  ;) ::)

must be a safety matter  ;D :D ;D
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 07:14:56 am »
You guys better watch out, Roy's my Buddy and I'll stick up for him, and I've got this nice shiny 44 special to back it up.
The thing really makes a lot of noise and will scare the bejeebers out of you! LOL
You don't have to worry I can't hit the barn with it standing inside. LOL
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 07:24:59 am »
 :o :o OK Gabby, I got my hands up lol, It's nice to see you hoss rustlers sticking together
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline Billy in Va

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 08:27:06 am »
@Roy You'res like a brother!  We can beat you up all day  but no one else  better lay a hand on him.

@Gabby  There is  another "44 " out there that makes a lot of noise, and has bad aim too. It ain't shiny and it scares me a lot more than your 44

rob roy

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 01:45:32 pm »
Well King, I think we have a case of mistaken identity here. The race as you say was in ENGLAND. As you know I live in Scotland and I NEVER enter England unless under extreme duress, unless someone else pays the train fare!!.LOL. I would also suggest another adjective, as I'm anything but PHOTOGENIC, more like ALLERGENIC LOL.
Now then, Billy, there will of course be silicone, roaches and me left after a nuke. To H***L with selling the story to them. I would just eat the roaches and use the silicone to make CHIPS as a side dish, Yum Yum.
Marcell, I'm always touching wood. There's a big block of it on top of my shoulders. I suppose it could cause a safety matter, as I would get splinters when I scratch my head. LOL.
Keefie, I can see i'm going to have to get Gabby to sort you out with the old horse whip as he will have nothing else to whip except me as all the horses will be gone. But that's a secret between Gabby and me????.
Well, Gabby, you don't need to worry about the "44" as there will only be me, and you wouldn't shoot me would you???. If you can't hit the side of the barn I've a good chance of getting away SCOT FREE. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rob Roy.  
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:54:51 pm by rob roy »

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 02:41:04 pm »
Roy, better for those English you didn't go.
this way they have a change to win right ;)
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

rob roy

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 02:56:28 pm »
You could be right Marcell. Hope Keefie doesn't see this.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Rob Roy.

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 04:39:40 pm »
Rob, the way the government treats us "English", I'm thinking of emigrating to Scotland!!!! Only been there twice and both times was fantasatic, the people I met were kind ,courteous and very friendly, It's a beautiful part of the country - Untill I mentioned Celtic and Rangers in the same breath lol
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline Billy in Va

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 05:16:45 pm »
Keefie  I have heard that you guys have a door knob tax and a window tax.  Any truth to that?

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 05:22:43 pm »
Billy, if the government had their way we would even be taxed per sheet of loo roll we use lol

king310

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 07:54:06 pm »
Rob let me see it I understood what you were saying. You never leave home without being in a dress. All of your sheep are hypoallergenic and you are into sporting wood. You have splinters in your hands from tossing the caber. You only go out for a drink at the old horse whip pub unless someone else is paying so you can drink your scotch for free.

These language barriers are so difficult sometimes and those accents throw me every time. Never could understand foreigners . ;D

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 09:04:56 pm »
This conversation is beyond me, my little brain cannot process such encrypted messages, now i haveanheadache.    ;D.  good night.
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

SMF

Teknoromi