Author Topic: Well Ya;ll have been a little premature  (Read 4876 times)

Offline Joleet

• View Profile
Re: Well Ya;ll have been a little premature
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2012, 02:23:11 pm »
Sure glad your back Gabby, need that smiling humor of yours, but, take it slow K?
Ron... Twin Falls, Idaho

Me Slow?  I get up in the morning with nothing to do and go to bed at night with half of it done!

Offline tinker1

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 03:39:56 pm »
Glad your doing better Gabby
Here's a tip:
Dont be pinching the nurses they will tend to keep ya in the hospital longer ;D ;)

Tink

Offline iggygiles

• I jus love sawdust
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 04:00:52 pm »
Welcome back dear friend, you have been sorely missed round here. The jokes in the coffee shop all but dried up and scroll saws around the world have been at rest, just waiting for Marion?s next post about your wellbeing. After all that, the best you can come up with are the rules of the BBQ. All I can say is the grub in there must be lousy. Never mind Laurie will soon have you home and hopefully you will abide by her rules and take it nice and slow. Finally, don?t do that again, you frightened the s*** out of us . 
Frustration is the food of invention.

Offline Crabbyboater

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2012, 04:17:44 pm »
Tarnation Gabby.  They just can't keep a good man down, can they?  I'm really glad to see you're doing better, and look forward to seeing your cantankerous, ornery self back posting and scrolling in earnest.  But don't rush it.  Let the docs and nurses do their magic until they say you're good to go. 
Your web footed friend in Seattle, WA.

rob roy

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2012, 06:43:29 pm »
Hello Gabby. Thank goodness you're back with us. Not that you were ever away. You have been in our thoughts and prayers this past few weeks. We were getting a bit edgy at times, in fact you scared the s**t out of us. It's been so bad that I've not stolen any horses in the past week or so. I dare not go out in case I missed one of Marion's reports, God bless her. Now you get down to the business of getting back on your feet, slowly that is, and if possible do as you are flaming told. Please do not give me any more frights!!!! GET WELL SOON. Give the family our best wishes from Scotland.
Rob "horse thief" Roy and family.

grampa

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2012, 06:59:39 pm »
Glad to hear your ok Buddy,Take it easy and leave the nurses alone,Oh yeah one more thing Don't ever do that again you scared the s"?t Out of us. Welcome back Mate

chief

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2012, 12:28:16 am »
Welcome back Gabby.  Take it easy and you will be back to your old self soon.  Glad to hear from you.

stipes

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2012, 02:15:53 pm »
It's da*m good to hear from you! I know you dont know me well,and I been up your ways a few times in my life. Coos Bay, North Bend, Eugene,Reedsport, Winchester Bay...I never had meet a stranger there... It's a diffrent world than this side of the USA.. The North Bend ,,Coos Bay area looked like it was still stuck in the 1950's back in 1998. I loved it.......
     Back in 1998.. The rental I got from Eugene blown a tail light out,,so I was in Coos Bay and went to the Walmart there and asked this man is they had this # on this light so I wouldnt have to hunt all over and that salesman said,,,you from the south I know it,,and he was all excited and laughting, I said why makes you think so, he says I know that accent anywheres, and he procedes tellin me he was born in Memphis Tenn. and went to collage there in Ore. and loved it so much he couldnt ever move back...LOL!!  Well I myself enjoyed the people there and I have friends that live in Newport I gotta go back and see soon..Just hate to fly anymore....
     You take care,,dont push yourself.Alot of folks be prayin for ya,,and get outta there soon!

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2012, 03:21:51 pm »
Welcome back buddy, glad you made it ok, you gave us quite a scare.
Take it easy and do as told the road to recovery is a bit long and hard, I know.

***Merlin***
Try not! Do,
or do not
There is no try

Yoda "Empire Strikes Back" 1980

stipes

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2012, 04:24:06 pm »
Gabby tell me if I'm wrong, but this old man told me out that aways. Oregon folks dont die, they just rust aways...     : )
     Kennith Shade from Coos Bay. Drove a Kenworth trucks hauling logs since he was 16 years old till he finally couldnt hardly walk and had to give it up in 1987. Wonderful old man I got to sit down and just talk with.

SheGold

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2012, 05:43:26 pm »
 :'( welcome home my friend.. Was a bit worried about ya.. By the way those are happy tears. It's always amazing to see God's work.. Ok now, young man you better not scare me like that again. You'll be in the corner with no wood and no scroll saw... Love, hugs and big ole welcome home

Offline BigPete

• Bonnie Scotland !
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2012, 12:54:42 am »
so glad you are on the mend Gabby , hope to here more from you soon , one step at a time my friend....Pete
War does not determine who is right - Only who is left !

normcat

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2012, 10:29:22 am »
Although new to the forum and haven't got to know you yet glad your on the mend. Heres hoping for a speedy recovery.

Offline slowcutter

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2012, 02:55:34 pm »
Stipes you have that half right

If your an in-lander like Gabby you rust away ,but if your coastal like me your preserved like salt pork from the ocean air.

If you make it to Newport stop & say hi
JP
JP

S - ee
M - iracles
I - n
L - ife
E - veryday

SMF

Teknoromi