Author Topic: Did you ever want to know what ROFLMAO looks like?  (Read 8549 times)

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
Re: Did you ever want to know what ROFLMAO looks like?
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2012, 02:01:45 am »
You must have ferreted around for a long time looking for that picture
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

rob roy

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2012, 06:59:39 am »
Hi Keefie, some folks up here keep ferrets in a barrel and you have scraped the bottom of it to come up with that one!!!! LMAO. Incidentally in some parts of Scotland they call them FUTRETS. We could get a ferret for Gabby and that might stop him RABBITING!!!! LOL
Rob Roy.

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2012, 08:20:32 am »
Rob, It'll take a lot more than a little furry critter to do that to Gabby  LOL  ;D ;D  (sorry Gabby )
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

rob roy

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2012, 06:16:48 pm »
Poor Gabby is taking a hammering today, good thing he's got broad shoulders and he takes it all in good fun,as do most of us on the forum. It has been said on more than one occasion that us Scots have a sense of humor because IT'S FREE lol. I can see you pointing Gabby!!
Rob Roy.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 06:21:20 pm by rob roy »

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2012, 01:01:51 am »
Every time I see the word, "ROFL" I can only think of Scooby Do trying to say, "Waffle."  Also glad to know other people enjoy ferret humor.

rob roy

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2012, 05:06:44 am »
Hello mrtcurtis, we had a friend here in Scotland,who was a gamekeeper and he bred ferrets. They are lovely animals, they all seem to be different little characters and some delight in sinking their sharp little teeth in your fingers but that's ferrets for you.Enjoy your day.
Rob Roy.

ChuckD

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2012, 01:07:14 am »
Great picture Gabby.  Thanks for sharing  :)

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2012, 08:31:10 pm »
Poor Gabby is taking a hammering today, good thing he's got broad shoulders and he takes it all in good fun,as do most of us on the forum. It has been said on more than one occasion that us Scots have a sense of humor because IT'S FREE lol. I can see you pointing Gabby!!
Rob Roy.

Well where I come from rabbiting has 2 meanings one is hunting rabbits and the other is running from the law.
So since I've always been a hunter and was once a law man you had better rabbit you old Hoss Thief!   ;D ;D ;D
Hi buddy I'm just happy to be here for folks to poke fun at. If I kick off just have an annual poke fun at Gabby day and I'll feel right at home!
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

rob roy

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2012, 06:36:32 am »
Hello Gabby, your two meanings of rabbitting. I've done the first one, the second one I haven't tried yet. I will add a third meaning. Here in Scotland, in fact in the UK it is a term for talking incessantly, usually talking c**p. I make no comment!!!!!!!.LOL. Have a great day Gabby.
Rob Roy
P. S. I couldn't run a bath never mind run from the law. 

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2012, 01:09:44 am »
Hello mrtcurtis, we had a friend here in Scotland,who was a gamekeeper and he bred ferrets. They are lovely animals, they all seem to be different little characters and some delight in sinking their sharp little teeth in your fingers but that's ferrets for you.Enjoy your day.
Rob Roy.

Yes, they are all different personalities. Over the past 17 years my wife and I have raised a total of 7 including the 2 we have now. Now we have a girl named Bubbles and a boy named Squeak. Yes, that is right, Bubbles and Squeak. Anyway, they both have very different personalities. Bubbles is the only ferret we have had that likes to throw a hissey fit. If she doesnt get her way or if you tell her no she will actually look at you and hiss then go on her way. She and I get into hiss at each other contests.  Squeak on the other hand is a lazy lug. When he has had enough he will go into the cage on his own and up to his hammock to sleep. Well thanks for sharing your info about your friend and his ferrets.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2012, 12:54:51 am »
I always get a kick out of how these threads get a life of their own. I think that's about half the fun of an open type forum like this one.
RR I do wish you would run a tub now and again we can 't have folks calling my Scottish friends dirty old men. LOL

There you have it progress from ROFLMAO to learning how to take a bath all in one thread.   ;D ;D ;D
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

rob roy

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2012, 08:04:42 am »
That's what makes the forum so interesting Gabby. Not only do you learn tricks for the scrollsaw, you can get instructions on how to take a bath. Now if that don't beat all LOL.
Rob Roy.

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2012, 02:36:29 am »
Hi Mrtcurtis, my daughter has a ferret named Clancy and I love him to bits.  He is a little thief, he will steal anything that he can get away with, his favorites are toilet rolls and if you try to take it off him it ends up in a tug of war. He looks just like the photo you posted.
Well their are apparently a lot of horse thieves on this site so he would fit in quite nicely.   :D

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

rob roy

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2012, 05:06:04 am »
Hi Marg, I like ferrets too, highly intelligent animals, far more so than horse thiefs. There may be many horse thieves on this forum but only two Good Ones. OLD!!!!! but good LOL.

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2012, 03:06:40 am »
 :D :D :D :D  Love it Rob Roy

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

SMF

Teknoromi