Author Topic: this is not a question  (Read 834 times)

Offline frankorona

• Frankorona (Frank) (Crown)
    • View Profile
    • Frankorona?s workshop
this is not a question
« on: June 17, 2010, 07:36:11 pm »
Thanks Steve, this was the program that we needed to see your designs, works well and easily easily, greetings and God bless you

ripchief

Re: this is not a question
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 07:55:57 pm »
Steve, as a suggestion, perhaps you could use this new program to manage the pattern library on the blog...If not due to an inability to restrict access to certain functions, at least you might be able to change the pattern library to mimic the layout of this new program.

Along these same lines, I would also like to recommend updating the pattern library by adding quite a few projects that you've done that are laying around various places on the blog, but aren't currently in the library...Some of the patterns have corresponding videos and/or write-ups in the blog...Maybe we could make some kind of cross-reference system...Maybe put a hyperlink in the pattern that will bring up the associated video...Or, maybe put a hyperlink on the video that will bring up the pattern...You already have a hyperlink button in the writeup portion of the blog that brings up the pattern...Just something to collate all these related resources...I think that you get the idea.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 07:57:31 pm by ripchief »

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
Re: this is not a question
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 06:30:04 pm »
Hi Ripchief. I would love to get the pattern library updated and add back links to the original posts. That would be very helpful for new readers. I have that on my to-do list. It also need to be organized in sections according to the type of pattern.

SMF

Teknoromi