Author Topic: Weekly or monthly maybe?  (Read 1207 times)

Charlie Dearing

Weekly or monthly maybe?
« on: June 01, 2010, 11:04:10 pm »
This particular raffle thing I started for the fallen officers will be as planned, but have decided that I should offer people a chance for 30 patterns ...more than one time.  Each time there is a winner, that person will not be eligible to enter again, therefore bettering the odds of winning for another raffle next time.  I admit I may not always have a good idea for the benefactor of the raffle's entries, but I want to give more than one person a chance to get 30 patterns of their own choice.  Maybe I am just in too much of a giving mood....ok, i'll go back under my rock.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: Weekly or monthly maybe?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 11:11:36 pm »
That sounds fine Charlie. If we as a group can help people in need, that would be a wonderful thing!
Dan In Southern California

Dawie

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 09:48:27 am »
Charlie you are a great person thinking of others will having troubles yourself. I'm with you, sure there are enough people in need around so I don't think you will have a problem finding a benefactor.
David

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 10:23:35 am »
Sounds good to me. Like I said, I'm in to win. Help those in need too.  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Charlie Dearing

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 09:01:01 am »
I'll still have one more raffle starting June 20 since one person is mailing his entry.  Drawing that following Sunday June 27.

SMF

Teknoromi