Author Topic: Birthdays  (Read 5799 times)

Rightarm

Re: Birthdays
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2010, 06:40:38 pm »
    Mine is september the 28th 1958. Hard to believe I'm only 25 yo. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Dave

Joesawdust

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2010, 11:22:04 pm »
What those of that were born without one?   ;D ;D ;D

cloetpatrick

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2010, 01:42:54 pm »
I don't think so Cherie, you are only as old as you feel, everyone has heard that saying, but i'm sure it is true, I had a real bad back and wouldn't do anything about it untill it got so bad I wnent to the doc and after 6 weeks of physio I am back to feeling a year younger or more, and believe me when you feel you are 90 some thing it is not good especially when you are only 60 something, but things are all most back to normal and life is great once again
Jimbo
PS Not sure what causes long marriages,suppose it's love

That's true, jimbo, personally, at age 40 I had an accident, I fell from a bridge 20 meters high in a pile of sand.
Result, Colonna vertebral crushed two vertebrae fused lumbar now, a lot of other problems related to this accident.
However, I did not let go, unable to do my job, I recycled several times in other trades. Now I'm in great shape and I still feel very young in spite of everything these problems ... Apart from my engine which took quite a blow ... Several heart attacks .... And yet, while going much better now.
Proof that we feel as being "...  ;)

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2010, 05:57:14 pm »
Hi Cloetpatrick
My wife is worse off than me so I don't say too much about my problems, she has scoliosis of the spine, and on top of that she had to have a complete knee replacment last year, the knee is great but her back is not has to take pills all the time for pain.
No sypathy is required as she seem to cope well with all the pain, both our engine depts. work fine so that is the main thing
Jimbo

Rightarm

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2010, 12:10:12 pm »
    Jimbo. My heart goes out to your wife. I have degenerating arthitis of the spine. Some days its unbearable. I've had the injections. One worked the other didn't. Got to take Norco & a Tens Unit everyday. Until I retire, theres really nothing anybody can do. Dave :'(

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2010, 08:38:55 pm »
She can have rods place either place of her spine but they limit movment in the back, cant bend and all that drama
Jimbo
PS What do you think of the tens machine Dave? the wife uses one but dosn't say much
Jim
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 03:03:15 am by jimbo »

Rightarm

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2010, 12:21:37 pm »
    It seems to help in my lower back. But not much relief in my upper back and neck areas. What ever you do, don't turn it all the way up. I did just to see how much of a jolt I could take. Man that hurt. Dave :o

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2010, 04:54:21 pm »
TENS unit!
Makes those ol' muscles JUMP doesn't it- Dave!!!

Shoulder and neck problems here and I run mine about ONE notch below full for as long as I can stand it and then the darn pain seems much more bearable!

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

SMF

Teknoromi