Author Topic: A question for ALL members, not just those who post. I have an idea...  (Read 6354 times)

Charlie Dearing

If anyone needs me to extend the drawing date for financial reasons, let me know.  If you don't like paypal or sending money online in general, tell me that and that will be grounds for an extended drawing date to allow for postal mail service.  EVERYONE has a voice here.  All I ask is tact and respect if your views don't mesh with the majority.

Dragonlord85

Just sent mine to you for 5 chances.

Thanks for what you are doing for these officers.

Kevin

Dawie

Charlie get my weekly money tomorrow, will get my nephew to use his paypal to get some money your way.
Just checked out your site again and have a general idea of what I would like if I won. But it's difficult to choose as all your patterns look fab.
David.

Charlie Dearing

Thanks ;)  Dragonlord is the only entry so far so odds are in his favor lol.

Offline macfil20

• View Profile
Count me in. Just sent mine for 5 chances.
JP
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 05:11:33 pm by macfil20 »
Jean-Pierre

Charlie Dearing

2 people so far with total of 10 entries.  If you can only afford one entry that is fine.  Thanks folks ;)

Charlie Dearing

I just put in $20.  Didn't seem right not to do my part lol.  I don't want any of my patterns though, so just ignore me...oh...you already are?  Ouuuch

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
I am in to win.  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

KENINLEX

Just sent mine to you. Thanks Charlie-----------

Charlie Dearing

Thanks folks ;)

Dawie

Hi Charlie,
My nephew Marcel just used his paypal account to send you my entry, it's in euro's. I think it comes down to about 8 dollars and a couple of cents. So 4 for me.
David

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
OK Charlie....I'm in for 5 also!!!

PS - still wotking on your computer...Keep the Faith!!!

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Charlie Dearing

Ok, folks, should I extend the drawing date? It is set for June 5, it's up to you.  I'd like to do a drawing every week if everyone is up for it.  That way more people can get patterns.  I'm open for suggestions also to prove my fairness in the drawing.  I dont know how to prove i'm doing it fairly.

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
My $2.00 is in .
I'm from North Dakota

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Charlie....

Why not make the Drawing on Sunday morning, say 10:00 CST and give folks a few more days and then hold your regular Drawing at the same time every week so folks get in the habit!

I am wondering if maybe every other week might be more beneficial. Kinda often to do weekly, no offense, but it ain't exactly the PowerBall!!!

F W I W ! ! ! !

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

SMF

Teknoromi