Author Topic: New Hero!  (Read 1997 times)

daliclimbs

Re: New Hero!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 02:25:38 pm »
GB, that would make for a pretty darn funny pattern. Not sure if the market for it would be to great outside of this forum however.. ;D especially if I'm the model!

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 03:35:32 pm »
Gotta watch those capes in a woodshop though.  They are dangerous around table saws, lathes, drill presses, anything that  spins.   8)
Congratulation Daliclimbs!
Hey Bill, As a hero member yourself, You should already know that you don't wear you cape in the shop!. It is to be worn when you are giving expert advice on the forum or any place else. But not when working in your shop! :o
Dan In Southern California

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 03:41:51 pm »
Congrates!!! HINT** Nobody ever told me I was supposed to wear other clothes UNDER the cape.  Boy was I embarrassed when the wind blew  :D
Ok all hero members, If you want to submit photos of you wearing your cape with nothing on underneath, You must first submit them to Russ first for approval! :o ::) :o ::) ;D ;D

tux_linux

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 03:58:56 pm »
oh no! One more to spend to much time here and not in the wood shop! ;D Well done so far!

@ Dan
... is Russ able to make unseen what has been seen? Is his health in a stable condition so he can bare this burden?

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 04:00:23 pm »
YES!

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 04:15:11 pm »
Anyone who sends me a nude pick is banned forever. That is as long as I can get into Admin and click on the ban button, I don't no if it will be from the hysterical laughing or the sudden heart attack that will stop me. ROFLMBO  :D  :D   :o  :o  :o  :o  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::) :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 04:23:27 pm by Russ C »
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 04:21:29 pm »
Gee Russ, I had mine all ready to go. glad I didn't send it! ::) :o :o

tux_linux

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 04:26:22 pm »
Holly! Why do I think Dan did not have a cape to cover himself? ;D

daliclimbs

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 05:42:40 pm »
Darn! I guess I will have to delete mine also Dan. I don't want to be responsible for Russ have a massive heart attack... ;D

rob roy

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 07:20:14 pm »
Hi Daliclimbs, congratulations on becoming a HERO.I can tell you here and now, DO NOT go without anything under your Kilt,(sorry that should CAPE), as you will find you'll get breezes where you don't want them, it's also embarrassing when you spin around rather fast. You'll also get sawdust where you definitely don't want it. I speak from many years of experience LOL!!. Best wishes from Scotland.
Rob Roy.

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2012, 08:00:07 pm »
I was always told that nothing was worn under the Kilt - it was all in perfectly good working order  ;D
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline geneVG

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2012, 08:12:56 pm »
Way to go Scott.  Now you can join the caps with nothing under them, I think. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

gene
Gene Van Grevenhof

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2012, 11:16:54 pm »
Hey way to go Scot the Hero, with or without clothes under his cape.  If its a wooden cape make sure it doesn't have splinters if you have no clothes on underneath.  :D :D :o :o :-* :-*

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2012, 11:21:04 pm »
Speaking of a "wooden cape"...some months ago I saw a pattern for a "Wooden Belt"!

Anybody remember where that might have been?

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

SMF

Teknoromi