Author Topic: 1/2 WAY THROUGH...  (Read 3410 times)

sullycroller

Re: 1/2 WAY THROUGH...
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2014, 07:10:16 pm »
Judy hang in there, 4 years ago i had to wear the same brick LOL. I had esophageal cancer so i also had to use a feeding tube for 6 months.Chemo and radiation suck big time !!! I put my faith and got strength from the Lord. If i told ya it gets better i'd be lying at least till you get done but it will get better once your done with your treatments. One thing about it after all this the flu is nothin to us hahaha. Lil chemo humor. God bless and give you strength and peace.

sully

Offline spirithorse

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 01:15:33 am »
Your strength is admirable, Judy,
Keep the positive attitude and you are in my prayers.
God Bless! Spirithorse

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 04:17:45 am »
Hang in there Judy, we know you can kick it's butt.  I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers

Keefie  (((((HUGS)))))
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2014, 10:19:58 am »
Hey Malistar ;D Thanks form all the info. Several of the videos say they are not available in my country.  did the reading.  I can't afford to travel to them or buy the books, video etc.

COFFEE COLONICS??????  :o I may never enjoy my morning coffee again. I live alone and don't know ANYONE I would ask to administer that task.

But thanks for thinking of me.
I'm from North Dakota

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2014, 05:36:57 am »
Hey Malistar ;D Thanks form all the info. Several of the videos say they are not available in my country.  did the reading.  I can't afford to travel to them or buy the books, video etc.

COFFEE COLONICS??????  :o I may never enjoy my morning coffee again. I live alone and don't know ANYONE I would ask to administer that task.

But thanks for thinking of me.
Judy, just remember to drink your coffee from the right pot!!!
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline yyyyyguy

• yyyyyguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2014, 10:19:17 am »
I am in remission and two very close friends recently had bone scans and came out good so there is lots of hope, chin up and my prayers are with you.

Pete
I love the smell of saw dust in the morning.

SMF

Teknoromi