Author Topic: My Youtube Channel  (Read 1765 times)

tdpainter

My Youtube Channel
« on: October 02, 2014, 05:56:26 pm »
hey everyone I hope everyone has had a good summer, the cold weather is starting to creep around the corner again, and the nights are getting longer. But any ways Its warm inside and the coffee pot is on lol. So today I wanted to share with you my you tube channel. I know it as nothing to do with woodworking but I like to share some of my How to draw and sketchbook drawing videos just in case there's someone that might want to try and draw or doodle from time to time. Just for fun.  So please have a look around and check out some of my drawing videos.

Thanks and have a great day.

www.youtube.com/user/tdurnford1

Offline mrsn

• View Profile
Re: My Youtube Channel
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 10:00:32 pm »
awesome, love the videos

rob roy

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 12:04:59 pm »
Superb videos TD, but you make it look so easy. I have trouble drawing a straight line with a straight edge sometimes  :o :o :o :o :o.
Rob Roy.

tdpainter

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 02:01:54 pm »
Thank you for your comments and watching some of my videos I have been drawing all my life and I really enjoy it and I love to show others what I can do, and I'm hoping that maybe i can teach others how to draw along the way. Its both a great pass time and Hobby and a great Gift

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 10:20:31 am »
Fantastic, you are truly gifted. Is there any way to show us how to do our own patterns? That is something that I would really like to master. You have done patterns for me before and they were marvelous. You make it look so easy. Thanks for allowing us to see your work.
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

tdpainter

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 03:21:57 pm »
Thank You Clyde for your kind comments. and maybe one day I might try a make a video on how I do my patterns, if i can get the video to work out right

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 02:23:15 am »
As soon as I have time I will definitely take a look.  Thanks Travis.

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

SMF

Teknoromi