Author Topic: Web Store Recommendation  (Read 1041 times)

Offline mrsn

• View Profile
Web Store Recommendation
« on: September 04, 2014, 08:32:47 pm »
D Lawless Hardware
I recently needed some hardware(drawer pulls) for a project I am working on. I found a company that I would like to recommend to you.
D Lawless Hardware www.DLawlesshardware.com
I placed an order on Saturday evening and it arrived on Thursday, even with a mail holiday on Monday. That is pretty quick by my standards. (even beat amazon?s two-day shipping on something I ordered at the same time)
The prices on knobs and pulls are really low, and the quality of the pieces that I received is great. If I had purchased the pieces locally I would have paid several dollars more per knob,  and I ordered 35 pieces so it would add up quickly.
They have a flat rate shipping on all orders under $50. At $10.75 it sounds a bit steep, but really it isn?t too bad. My order plus shipping was still well under what I would have paid locally or at another website I looked at. Plus they offer free shipping on all orders over $50 which for hardware is fairly easy to do
My favorite thing about this company is that they offer a discount for woodshop teachers when buying for school projects. I have spent a ton of personal money on things for student projects over the years and any business that appreciates the things that happen in my shop is awesome.
Katie

Offline mickey357

• View Profile
Re: Web Store Recommendation
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 08:24:21 am »
Thanks for the link. Looked up lion head pulls,.75cents. Good deal.

SMF

Teknoromi