Author Topic: Getting Ready for Christmas  (Read 1984 times)

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
Getting Ready for Christmas
« on: July 06, 2013, 10:24:37 pm »
I have been working on passing the Arizona State License for Life Insurance Sales. It is a bear of a license to get. My study break was getting ready for making Christmas Ornaments. I am going to stack cut these 5 patterns. I have 5 BB 1 ft sq boards taped together. The smallest ornament in the center is for my wife to use with Christmas Wreathes she makes and sells. I will paint these all white except the Nativity Scene which I will probably leave natural.

Offline Toneman

• View Profile
    • TLC Miniature Horse Farm
Re: Getting Ready for Christmas
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 10:44:51 pm »
Very nice! Yep, I told my wife today it is time to get our ornament inventory ready for the holidays. I have three big craft shows in October, November and December.

Tony,aka,Toneman

countryscroller

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 11:36:19 pm »
Sounds like a plan. I should start presents early this year because I always end up running short of time with it being cold and all near Christmas.

Offline troy_curtis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 11:40:50 pm »
Sounds like a plan. I should start presents early this year because I always end up running short of time with it being cold and all near Christmas.

Cutting in the cold sounds nice, I am sure we have an opposite situation here. I was cutting after dark and it was still about 105 out. By the time the weather gets cool enough to cut I am in a rush. But I am used to our heat, so I can deal with it for about an hour.

rob roy

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 04:10:58 am »
They look very nice Troy. I'm sure the recipients will be delighted with them. Yes time is creeping on and when you get to my age the time goes even faster. :D :D
Rob Roy

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 09:53:04 am »
I think they will look great when you cut them, love the little christmassy patterns, where did you get the patterns from?

Keefie.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline troy_curtis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2013, 04:30:23 pm »
I think they will look great when you cut them, love the little christmassy patterns, where did you get the patterns from?

Keefie.

The shepherd pattern is from this site. The snowflake patterns are from actual paper snowflakes I made. I just photo copied them and then printed them out. That is why the snowflake patterns have a thick black border. I erased as much of the black back ground to save printer ink. But when I cut them I just cut the edge of the black as if it were a line.

SMF

Teknoromi